Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Album Pages On Germanstamps.net

Previous Page | Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 129 / Views: 31,588Next Topic
Page: of 9
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2544 Posts
Posted 04/17/2016   3:08 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add PostmasterGS to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Third Reich Feldpost is now uploaded. Link is here.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Presenting the GermanStamps.net Collection - Germany, Colonies, & Occupied Territories, 1872-1945
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2544 Posts
Posted 04/18/2016   6:48 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add PostmasterGS to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
WWII War & Propaganda Forgeries now uploaded. Link is here.
Presenting the GermanStamps.net Collection - Germany, Colonies, & Occupied Territories, 1872-1945
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2027 Posts
Posted 04/21/2016   10:10 am  Show Profile Check Stamps1962's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Stamps1962 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice pages, but.. having three black holes on the left of each page sort of make it difficult for me to use them. I was hoping to print them onto Schaubek pages to incorporate into my printed albums.

I can perhaps fiddle with them to try to edit the left margin out, I suppose. Not sure I have the smarts to accomplish that..
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2544 Posts
Posted 04/21/2016   8:19 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add PostmasterGS to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Stamps1962,

The pages shown on my website are scans of my actual album pages, and aren't really meant to be used as blank pages for mounting your collection.

However, I might be able to convert the raw page templates from InDesign into a format usable for that purpose.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2544 Posts
Posted 04/21/2016   8:20 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add PostmasterGS to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Started working on the Foreign Volunteer Legions of World War II. Danish Legion is now uploaded.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2027 Posts
Posted 04/22/2016   1:19 pm  Show Profile Check Stamps1962's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Stamps1962 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
OK, thanks. Apparently I misunderstood. Nice pages and maybe I can get some ideas for doing my own.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2544 Posts
Posted 05/06/2016   2:35 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add PostmasterGS to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Dutch Legion is now uploaded.
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
3037 Posts
Posted 05/08/2016   12:15 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add apastuszak to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I'm super jealous of how good these pages are.
Free Ukrainian Stamp Album and modified Mystic Stamp Album Pages - http://www.stamphacks.com
Ukrainian Philatelic and Numismatic Society Member #1212: http://www.upns.org
Eire Philatelic Association Member #2869: http://www.eirephilatelicassoc.org/
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2544 Posts
Posted 05/08/2016   1:39 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add PostmasterGS to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks, apastuszak!
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2544 Posts
Posted 05/10/2016   1:53 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add PostmasterGS to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Flemish Legion uploaded.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2544 Posts
Posted 05/14/2016   2:20 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add PostmasterGS to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
French Legion uploaded.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2544 Posts
Posted 05/22/2016   1:15 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add PostmasterGS to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
So I just received my copy of Michel's 2016 specialized catalog, and of course they made major revisions to the WWI and WWII War and Propaganda Forgeries and Foreign Volunteer Legion sections.

Back to the drawing board on those pages...
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2544 Posts
Posted 05/24/2016   6:01 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add PostmasterGS to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
OK. New versions of WWII War & Propaganda Forgeries and Flemish Legion uploaded to reflect catalog number changes in Michel.
Valued Member
United States
254 Posts
Posted 05/24/2016   7:35 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Daveinva47 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Nice!
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2544 Posts
Posted 05/25/2016   12:36 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add PostmasterGS to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Tiny update today. The Galician Legion is uploaded. All 1 page of it.
Page: of 9 Previous TopicReplies: 129 / Views: 31,588Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2022 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.27 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05