Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Album Pages On Germanstamps.net

Previous Page | Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 131 / Views: 32,607Next Topic
Page: of 9
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2562 Posts
Posted 05/26/2016   4:09 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add PostmasterGS to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Indian Legion (Azad Hind) uploaded.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Presenting the GermanStamps.net Collection - Germany, Colonies, & Occupied Territories, 1872-1945
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2562 Posts
Posted 05/26/2016   7:40 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add PostmasterGS to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Norwegian Legion uploaded.
Presenting the GermanStamps.net Collection - Germany, Colonies, & Occupied Territories, 1872-1945
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2562 Posts
Posted 05/26/2016   10:07 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add PostmasterGS to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Russian Legion uploaded.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
7955 Posts
Posted 05/26/2016   10:21 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Petert4522 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
PostmasterGS, I really think you are doing a fantastic job. I am learning things about the 2nd world war that I never knew!
I have one little remark. I do not know if the pages that come up when I click on them are important, but a little mistake slipped in the Norwegian one. The abbreviation DNL is Den Norske Legion. There is an "s" in the word Norske. Keep up the great work.

Peter
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2562 Posts
Posted 05/26/2016   11:37 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add PostmasterGS to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks, Peter. Typo fixed.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
1235 Posts
Posted 05/27/2016   01:02 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Timm to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Can't wait for the Danish Legion pages.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
7955 Posts
Posted 05/27/2016   08:31 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Petert4522 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Timm, Danish Legion was uploaded. Look above, under 4-21.

Peter
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2562 Posts
Posted 05/27/2016   08:37 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add PostmasterGS to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
And if there's an area you're wanting to see, you can always just go to that section of the website and see if the links are there -- you don't have to rely on the links in this thread. I try to post a link in this thread as soon as I'm done, but I can be forgetful at times!
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2562 Posts
Posted 05/27/2016   3:55 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add PostmasterGS to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Walloon Legion uploaded.

Also, I got the Foreign Volunteer Legions binder finished.

Pillar Of The Community
United States
751 Posts
Posted 05/29/2016   12:50 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add billsey to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Have you thought about making either the inDesign files or PDF files created by inDesign available? I'm using CS4 myself, so would prefer a back revision saved, but PDFs are likely more useful for most people.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2562 Posts
Posted 05/29/2016   1:12 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add PostmasterGS to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
billsey,

I've thought about it, I just haven't gotten around to building that into the website.

If there's some section you'd like to try, let me know. I can down-save to CS4.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2562 Posts
Posted 06/19/2016   11:58 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add PostmasterGS to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
A big update today -- Ship Post of the Imperial German era.

This includes the Ozeanreederei and Tauchbootbrief from German submarine mail of WWI, Marine Schiffspost Postal Stationery, and this series of postcards from one family's journey to German New Guinea.

The completed album:

Pillar Of The Community
United States
2562 Posts
Posted 09/27/2016   11:03 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add PostmasterGS to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
A minor update today -- WWII Occupation of Albania.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2562 Posts
Posted 10/31/2016   11:49 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add PostmasterGS to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
A huge update today -- the Third Reich.

Due to the sheer number of Third Reich listings, they're divided into two parts -- 1933-1939 and 1940-45.
Valued Member
Canada
110 Posts
Posted 11/01/2016   09:52 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add oceanguy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Your pages are spectacular! Great job!
Page: of 9 Previous TopicReplies: 131 / Views: 32,607Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2022 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.27 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05