Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Album Pages On Germanstamps.net

Previous Page | Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 131 / Views: 32,555Next Topic
Page: of 9
Valued Member
United States
277 Posts
Posted 11/01/2016   11:39 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Neeskens13 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Fabulous!! A wonderful reference source for German collectors.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2557 Posts
Posted 11/28/2016   2:46 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add PostmasterGS to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Several updates, though all are really minor. These are areas which are either small in terms of number of issues, or for which I don't have many parts of the collection scanned in and mounted.

Third Reich Zeppelin Post
Third Reich Revenues
Third Reich Cinderellas
WWI War/Propaganda Forgeries
WWI Occupations - Eastern Front

Also, a major revision to the Imperial Ship Post pages to add revenues of the German Overseas Shipping Lines.

Presenting the GermanStamps.net Collection - Germany, Colonies, & Occupied Territories, 1872-1945
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2557 Posts
Posted 12/26/2016   6:27 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add PostmasterGS to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Officials of the Weimar period uploaded.
Presenting the GermanStamps.net Collection - Germany, Colonies, & Occupied Territories, 1872-1945
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2557 Posts
Posted 03/06/2017   8:38 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add PostmasterGS to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Edited by PostmasterGS - 03/06/2017 8:39 pm
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2557 Posts
Posted 04/04/2017   4:29 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add PostmasterGS to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2557 Posts
Posted 04/05/2017   4:41 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add PostmasterGS to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Another update:

Post-WWI Occupations - Belgian Military Post in the Rhineland, Eupen, Malmedy
Pillar Of The Community
Australia
554 Posts
Posted 04/06/2017   01:51 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add YeaPolska to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
That WWI Poland with all the shade varieties looks very nice indeed, I've just stuck with a simplified selection. Finding Ob-Ost with Polish cancels is a bit of a challenge as are WWII Ostland & Ukraine.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2557 Posts
Posted 04/26/2017   8:53 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add PostmasterGS to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2030 Posts
Posted 04/27/2017   10:38 am  Show Profile Check Stamps1962's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Stamps1962 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Boy those are nice pages. I wish I could download at least the title pages to use in my albums. Any chance of offering that? Great resource.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2557 Posts
Posted 04/27/2017   3:46 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add PostmasterGS to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I've uploaded a PDF containing the covers of those sections I've built so far.

Here are a few samples.

Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
3402 Posts
Posted 04/27/2017   6:28 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add angore to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
You should publish these in a book! You tell a story.
Al
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2030 Posts
Posted 04/28/2017   11:03 am  Show Profile Check Stamps1962's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Stamps1962 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Terrific! I will be busy this weekend using these to annotate my collection.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2557 Posts
Posted 05/09/2017   2:16 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add PostmasterGS to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
A big update today -- Generalgouvernement.

Edited by PostmasterGS - 05/09/2017 2:42 pm
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2557 Posts
Posted 05/17/2017   7:38 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add PostmasterGS to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Added WWII Occupations -- Serbia.

A few sample pages:

Pillar Of The Community
United States
764 Posts
Posted 08/02/2017   8:46 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add chris2015 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
PostmasterGS,

Just beautiful pages! I'm trying to do something similar for my classic WW airmail collection.

I wanted to ask you about your binders. Are you still using the same Avery 3" binders that you listed? Do you still like them and recommend them? How many pages do they hold? How many binders do you currently have in your collection?

Thanks a bunch!

Chris
Page: of 9 Previous TopicReplies: 131 / Views: 32,555Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2022 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.3 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05