Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Album Pages On Germanstamps.net

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 131 / Views: 33,095Next Topic
Page: of 9
Bedrock Of The Community
Australia
35784 Posts
Posted 04/05/2021   10:00 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Johan,
cannot note any difference, can you explain please?
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2600 Posts
Posted 04/05/2021   10:32 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add PostmasterGS to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Rod,

There's an extra line in the far right of the smoke.

Presenting the GermanStamps.net Collection - Germany, Colonies, & Occupied Territories, 1872-1945
Bedrock Of The Community
Australia
35784 Posts
Posted 04/05/2021   10:39 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Ah! Thanks Postmaster.

Congratulations on your newish discipline.. Postmarks.
Superb pages (as usual)
Sometimes I run out of superlatives.

Although I don't see it as insanity, nay, just a respite from
the normal stamp collecting.
I really enjoy Postmarks.

I find if you have decent reference material, the collecting follows.

PS: "Stampfix" is humming along, Catalogued and deskewed 3,600 stamps in March alone.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2600 Posts
Posted 04/19/2021   02:08 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add PostmasterGS to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I finally got scans of my German New Guinea postmark pages uploaded, and the downloadable blank copies added to the album pages download area.

If you'd like to see the pages from my album, go here.

If you'd like to download a copy of the blank album pages, go here.
Presenting the GermanStamps.net Collection - Germany, Colonies, & Occupied Territories, 1872-1945
Romania
1 Posts
Posted 09/30/2021   4:51 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add cristianu to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello PostmasterGS !
First of all, your pages are stunning! Thank you.

I need some help printing your A4 pages to Lighthouse blank pages. those pages are 270x297, so bigger in width (but same in height) than your A4 pdf pages.
I went to a local print shop but they said they cannot specify where to start the printing ( from the left).
Can you help?
A big thank you!
These are the lighthouse(leuchtturm) pages

Edited by cristianu - 09/30/2021 4:54 pm
Pillar Of The Community
United States
701 Posts
Posted 09/30/2021   8:33 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add classic_paper to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Have you thought about just using a cutout of an A4 page and laying it over the Lighthouse page until you're happy with the margins, and then measuring?
United States
2 Posts
Posted 10/06/2021   11:25 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add AntarcticPenguin to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Wow. Great pages from someone who said they are not graphically inclined. Thanks for making them available. Basic set will work for me. Keep up that great work.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2600 Posts
Posted 04/16/2022   9:39 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add PostmasterGS to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
For those who use the GermanStamps.net album pages, I've added a subscription option on the download page. If you enter your e-mail address, you'll received an e-mail notification anytime I add new pages or make edits/corrections to previously-released pages.

...assuming I set it up correctly.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2600 Posts
Posted 04/19/2022   6:23 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add PostmasterGS to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Today I added updated versions of the pages for the WWII Occupation of Albania.

The previous pages were a single version (meaning no difference between Basic and Specialized) because there were only two sets of stamps released.

I'm in the process of updated all Specialized pages to include Michel-listed minor varieties as well, so the old pages are now listed as Basic and I've uploaded new Specialized pages that include the minor varieties (overprint varieties, overprint flaws, proofs, etc.). I've also uploaded the new versions in Leuchtturm/Lighthouse- and Schaubek page sizes, to go along with the previous Letter and A4 sizes.

Here's a sample:

As usual, downloads are available here, and as a reminder, you can now subscribe to receive automatic notifications via e-mail anytime there's an update or new pages uploaded.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2600 Posts
Posted 06/25/2022   5:57 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add PostmasterGS to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Added pages for the WWII Occupation of Alsace. Pages are available in basic or specialized; Letter, A4, Leuchtturm/Lighthouse, or Schaubek sizes; with or without stamp photos; StGB compliant/non-compliant versions.

As usual, downloads are here.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2600 Posts
Posted 06/27/2022   1:57 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add PostmasterGS to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Added pages for the WWII Occupation of Lorraine. Pages are available in basic or specialized; Letter, A4, Leuchtturm/Lighthouse, or Schaubek sizes; with or without stamp photos; StGB compliant/non-compliant versions.

As usual, downloads are here.

Also, I updated the StGB-compliant versions of the Alsace pages uploaded a couple days ago to fix a typo on the title page.
Page: of 9 Previous TopicReplies: 131 / Views: 33,095Next Topic  
Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2022 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.23 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05