Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

The Stamps Of France : By Page.

Previous Page | Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 349 / Views: 30,984Next Topic
Page: of 24
Bedrock Of The Community
Learn More...
Australia
31298 Posts
Posted 06/28/2020   9:59 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
After years of sitting on the fence, I now quite like hinged,
happy to mix hinges and mounts.
It does not bother me any more, feel relaxed how they look.

Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Bedrock Of The Community
Learn More...
Australia
31298 Posts
Posted 08/24/2020   04:01 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Source : Academia.
Bedrock Of The Community
Learn More...
Australia
31298 Posts
Posted 10/10/2020   10:19 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Cinderella
Esperanto
63rd Congress Paques Lyon France

Scott#2486 Labels
Jean de la Fontaine

Edited by rod222 - 10/10/2020 10:30 pm
Bedrock Of The Community
Learn More...
Australia
31298 Posts
Posted 11/25/2020   7:19 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Seek ID Please. Suggest 2020
Paperwork models.....any name for this?
Still in packaging, white label has circuit board to prevent theft
France no longer year dates their releases on the stamp?

click to enlarge

Edited by rod222 - 11/25/2020 7:20 pm
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
5149 Posts
Posted 11/25/2020   9:08 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add bookbndrbob to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
These are Fantastic Animals Holiday Stamps issued by France on November 4, 2019. Each stamp paid the "green" ( 20 gms. and under) domestic rate at time of issue (.88 euros).
Bedrock Of The Community
Learn More...
Australia
31298 Posts
Posted 11/25/2020   9:14 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Fabulous, thanks Bob,
I had trolled through all the 2020 stamps without success.

"Cut Paper Art" eBay
Edited by rod222 - 11/25/2020 9:18 pm
Bedrock Of The Community
Learn More...
Australia
31298 Posts
Posted 11/30/2020   01:56 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Any members familiar with this catalogue?
Yvert
"Catalogue of novelties"
Any idea what the catalogue covers please?

Pillar Of The Community
United Kingdom
5361 Posts
Posted 11/30/2020   03:30 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add GeoffHa to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
It's an annual series that shows worldwide stamps issued in a particular year. This is the latest one

https://www.yvert.com/A-240629-cata...es-2019.aspx
Bedrock Of The Community
Learn More...
Australia
31298 Posts
Posted 11/30/2020   04:06 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Aha ! Thanks Geoff.

Description
The catalog of stamps of the year 2019 is the only catalog in the world presenting all * the visuals of stamps and blocks published in 2019.

The World New Products catalog lists and presents in color all the postage stamps issued in the world during the year as well as the prices generally charged by the merchants.
The advantage of this new vintage: all the stamps are listed unlike previous years where only the series was listed.

Beginners or experienced, this catalog is of interest to all philatelists who wish to keep up to date with news, and particularly those who specialize in a theme such as animals, flora, fauna, famous people ...

An essential complement to the famous Yvert & Tellier catalogs, it allows you to update your collections between two editions.

Global News Guide 2019
Color version. - 432 pages.
Sewn back - Soft cover
Pillar Of The Community
United Kingdom
5361 Posts
Posted 12/11/2020   08:47 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add GeoffHa to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Pane, with the odd fault, from the Angel of Rheims booklet, 1930.

Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
Canada
3817 Posts
Posted 12/11/2020   09:18 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Dianne Earl to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Did I send you those Fantastic Animal Stamps Rod

Dianne
Don't grumble that the roses have thorns, be thankful that the thorns have roses
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
Canada
3817 Posts
Posted 12/11/2020   09:20 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Dianne Earl to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Your pages from France are amazing Rod

Thanks for sharing.

Dianne
Don't grumble that the roses have thorns, be thankful that the thorns have roses
Bedrock Of The Community
Learn More...
Australia
31298 Posts
Posted 12/11/2020   6:33 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Did I send you those Fantastic Animal Stamps Rod

Indeed
all your stamps, have appeared in SCF, you'll recognise them from time to time.
Your antique Christmas cards, have been sent to Rellies (relatives) as unusual but charming alternative.

Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
674 Posts
Posted 01/06/2021   12:42 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Mrita75 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Sharing a few of my older French stamps. Not a lot and not in the best shape :), but I love these stamps. I am happy to start working on classification again and studying my catalogue. I am having a hard time with the small variations in colors (on the Ceres and Peace & Commerce) I must admit - but I figure I can move any incorrect ones easily. Also - ordered a used 2015 Scott Catalog countries of the world C-F which will definitely help me be more precise as I work my Album (got it for $11 bucks :). Saludos, Nora.

Bedrock Of The Community
Learn More...
Australia
31298 Posts
Posted 01/06/2021   02:18 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Not a lot and not in the best shape :),

I beg to differ, Nora.
That's a nice beginning, your Merson's are better than mine.
Wait till you get to the "Sowers" that will test you

Early France I really like used, their postmarks were attractive.

Page: of 24 Previous TopicReplies: 349 / Views: 30,984Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.47 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05