Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
520 Posts
Posted 03/17/2017   07:27 am  Show Profile Check rlmstamps2012's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add rlmstamps2012 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

This set was my dad's.

Send note to Staff

Valued Member
Ireland
148 Posts
Posted 03/17/2017   07:59 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add FitzjamesHorse to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Agus beannachtaí na Féile Pádraig ort.....and happy St Patricks Day to you Rimstamps2012
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
1501 Posts
Posted 03/17/2017   09:59 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jkelley01938 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Nice FitzjamesHorse.

Jack Kelley
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
520 Posts
Posted 03/17/2018   4:02 pm  Show Profile Check rlmstamps2012's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add rlmstamps2012 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Happy Saint Patrick's Day 2018!

Might any of you Lads or Lassies have any postcards with the wearing of the green?
Edited by rlmstamps2012 - 03/17/2018 4:05 pm
Pillar Of The Community
United States
6234 Posts
Posted 03/17/2018   4:45 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Petert4522 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Those are great Rimstsamps! And a Happy Saint Paddy to you. I have no postcards, but I am wearing a green Tee shirt from Savannah, GA that reads: "I got river faced on sh.. street". Is that Irish enough?

Peter
Valued Member
Ireland
148 Posts
Posted 03/17/2018   4:59 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add FitzjamesHorse to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Beannachtaí na Féile Padraig a chairde
I will try and put up some postcards on the site later. In the 1990s An Pot (the Irish Post Office) issued pre=paid postcards (set of six per year). I have most of them. They were short-lived (I think the greeting card industry had objections. My record on trying to put up scans here is not good.

Meanwhile it was probably the best St Patrick's Day ever.
Ireland are the 2018 Rugby Six Nations championship winners. It was already won because of victories over France, Italy, Wales and Scotland.
The final game was today in London....24-15. It doesn't get better LOL
Valued Member
Ireland
148 Posts
Posted 03/17/2018   5:25 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add FitzjamesHorse to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hopefully this scan works.
These postcards are pre=paid and from 1980s 1990s.
Usually one or two cards are printed in Irish (eg Siocháin" means "Peace".
my favourite is from 1994 and shows the Statue of Liberty wearing an Ireland football shirt....as the World Cup was held in USA.
Valued Member
Ireland
148 Posts
Posted 03/17/2018   5:37 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add FitzjamesHorse to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Scans of postcards on my Blog.
I can never upload scans here. Sorry.

https://irishknight1952.wordpress.c...ile-padraig/
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2019 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.95 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05