Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Giveaway: 1981 Christmas 5v MNH

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 15 / Views: 1,495Next Topic  
Valued Member
United Kingdom
68 Posts
Posted 09/02/2017   09:15 am  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add The Stocky Stock Book to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hello everyone,
I am giving away a set of GB 1981 Christmas 5v MNH. You get what is in the photo.
Simply reply to this topic with "Enter me" to be entered.
I will choose the winner out of a hat on the 9th September. I pay postage.
Countries I can post to: USA, United Kingdom, Canada.
Please DO NOT enter if you are from a country I will not post to.
Good Luck!
Jamie.

Send note to Staff
Edited by The Stocky Stock Book - 09/02/2017 09:43 am

Pillar Of The Community
Canada
1449 Posts
Posted 09/02/2017   09:41 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Renden to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
848 Posts
Posted 09/02/2017   12:54 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Moyock13 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me, please. Thanks.
Valued Member
United Kingdom
68 Posts
Posted 09/02/2017   1:25 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add The Stocky Stock Book to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Come on everyone! We need MORE ENTRIES!!:)
Valued Member
United States
205 Posts
Posted 09/02/2017   1:47 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add dsmith426 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me
Valued Member
United States
137 Posts
Posted 09/02/2017   1:53 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add qaman to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
1449 Posts
Posted 09/02/2017   6:05 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Renden to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
It would be nice to have scans of our offerings.....but I already entered "enter me" !
Valued Member
United Kingdom
68 Posts
Posted 09/03/2017   02:32 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add The Stocky Stock Book to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Ok. I will post scans shortly (the stock card is included)
Valued Member
United Kingdom
68 Posts
Posted 09/03/2017   03:34 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add The Stocky Stock Book to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Here is a scan of the stamps as requested
Valued Member
United Kingdom
68 Posts
Posted 09/03/2017   03:37 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add The Stocky Stock Book to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

One of the stamps
Valued Member
31 Posts
Posted 09/03/2017   12:57 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Stamping101 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me please
Valued Member
United States
203 Posts
Posted 09/05/2017   10:26 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add ggreve to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me
Valued Member
Brazil
117 Posts
Posted 09/06/2017   06:52 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Jose Paulo Lopes to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me.
Valued Member
United Kingdom
68 Posts
Posted 09/07/2017   12:22 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add The Stocky Stock Book to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry, Jose Paulo Lopes, you live in a country I won't post to.

Apologies,
Jamie
Valued Member
United Kingdom
68 Posts
Posted 09/08/2017   1:09 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add The Stocky Stock Book to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
LAST CHANCE TO ENTER
Valued Member
United Kingdom
68 Posts
Posted 09/09/2017   02:46 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add The Stocky Stock Book to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
The winner is RENDEN.
Thanks for playing:)
  Previous TopicReplies: 15 / Views: 1,495Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2022 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.23 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05