Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

New 'Pointing Hand' Or 'return To Writer/Sender' Community Project

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 149 / Views: 18,541Next Topic
Page: of 10
Learn More...
9750 Posts
Posted 03/28/2021   5:46 pm  Show Profile Check 51studebaker's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 51studebaker to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry for the delay, these have been added, thank you.
Don
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
1076 Posts
Posted 03/28/2021   8:23 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Al E. Gator to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
A different one...

Learn More...
9750 Posts
Posted 03/28/2021   8:33 pm  Show Profile Check 51studebaker's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 51studebaker to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Ohh, nice! Do you happen to have a higher resolution image you can email me?
Don
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
1076 Posts
Posted 03/28/2021   8:53 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Al E. Gator to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
That one is at 600 I'll do a 1200 scan and see if I can send it. If I have trouble I'll e-mail you for help.
Bedrock Of The Community
Learn More...
Australia
33023 Posts
Posted 07/21/2021   01:59 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Don,
not checked if you have this one.
Received 20210721
Returned due to Export Compliance missing.
Cheers.
Valued Member
234 Posts
Posted 07/21/2021   11:12 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add patg23 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Don't think I saw these.

Nothing on the backs.
pat

Outside delivery limits (Not sure why. Address seems to be within city limits?)

Offer Expired - Box Closed

Forwarding Time Expired (On top of tape)No forwarding order on file

Not deliverable as addressed - Unable to Forward (On top of tape)No forwarding order on file
Pillar Of The Community
United States
1311 Posts
Posted 09/24/2021   02:07 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add GregAlex to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I finally have a couple to add! I don't think I've seen either of these versions posted previously.

The second one is actually unopened and has contents. Should I open it? I'm not sure I can resist the temptation.
Learn More...
9750 Posts
Posted 09/26/2021   3:51 pm  Show Profile Check 51studebaker's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 51studebaker to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank Greg and patg23, cancels added to census.
Don
Pillar Of The Community
United States
1311 Posts
Posted 09/30/2021   11:50 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add GregAlex to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
And a couple more. No date on the first one, but I'd say circa 1960.

The second one is a puzzler. How did a postcard going from Seattle to Oregon end up with a postmark from Virginia?

Learn More...
9750 Posts
Posted 10/03/2021   7:40 pm  Show Profile Check 51studebaker's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 51studebaker to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
6763 Posts
Posted 10/03/2021   7:47 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rogdcam to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Harmer's just sold a group of 45 of these in their auction this weekend. I saw the lot and forgot about this thread. Would have been cool to see the covers (no pics). Went for six times estimate!

Lot 2284

https://stampauctionnetwork.com//HA/ha304765.cfm
Valued Member
United States
193 Posts
Posted 10/03/2021   11:09 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add vinman to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I was the winner of that lot. The only one I won, I had bids on six lots total. When it arrives I will scan and send them to Don for posting. There were pics on the Harmer site.

Vince
Edited by vinman - 10/03/2021 11:10 pm
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
6763 Posts
Posted 10/04/2021   12:22 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rogdcam to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats Vince! Can't wait to see the covers.
Valued Member
234 Posts
Posted 10/12/2021   5:45 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add patg23 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Page: of 10 Previous TopicReplies: 149 / Views: 18,541Next Topic  
Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.19 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05