Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Decoupage Stamp Lamp Shade

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 22 / Views: 3,194Next Topic
Page: of 2
Learn More...
8265 Posts
Posted 05/17/2020   12:30 pm  Show Profile Check 51studebaker's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 51studebaker to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Mod Podge is basically glue and a sealer, so the finish (gloss, matte, etc.) is whatever you prefer for your project. There are homemade recipes for making your own 'Mod Podge' but I have also read that the homemade formulas will yellow and crack over time.
Don
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
United States
334 Posts
Posted 05/17/2020   3:34 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add hoosierboy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Don,

Hope Dawn does not go for the gusto (or Mod Podge) and wallpaper your stamp room with covers.
Valued Member
United States
470 Posts
Posted 05/17/2020   7:56 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add wkusau to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I have one of Don's lampshades. It sits on my wife's desk and she loves it.
Valued Member
India
18 Posts
Posted 05/19/2020   04:01 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add stamps_philateli to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Lovely idea to spend time during lockdown
Valued Member
India
18 Posts
Posted 05/19/2020   04:02 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add stamps_philateli to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Lovely idea to spend time during lockdown
United States
2 Posts
Posted 07/01/2020   1:18 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add pidget to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I've done a bit of stamp decopauge with small boxes I had so many stamps at one point, I found it fun to be creative with them.
Valued Member
United States
373 Posts
Posted 07/06/2020   8:57 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add m and m to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
as a creative person I have made bookmarks for years using old damaged stamps. I personalize them with transfer letters and finish them with scotch type wide tape. I give them as gifts or thank yous.
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 22 / Views: 3,194Next Topic  
Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2020 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.19 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05