Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Office Max/Depot Discount Card

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 1,278Next Topic  
Valued Member

United States
20 Posts
Posted 01/19/2018   6:46 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add Geoffrey Meyer to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Has any other member of APS received a discount card from Office Depot/Office Max as a member benefit? I had to purchase an item today so I tried it out - $1 off a 17.99 item. Not wearth shaking, but a discount nonetheless.

I buy paper and binders (and toner!) from Office Max for my Steiner pages so this may turn out to be a good deal in the long term.

Geoff
Send note to Staff

Pillar Of The Community
United States
670 Posts
Posted 01/19/2018   6:54 pm  Show Profile Check paperhistory's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add paperhistory to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
The primary benefit of the membership is for copies and printing. I've saved hundreds of dollars using that card - copies for 2.5 cents; color for about 22 cents if I recall.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
United States
7532 Posts
Posted 01/19/2018   7:07 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Petert4522 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, I received one this past eek

Peter
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
1233 Posts
Posted 01/20/2018   12:25 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add JLLebbert to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I received one in yesterday's mail.
John
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
1903 Posts
Posted 01/20/2018   07:43 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jkelley01938 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
There is always a hidden cost associated with these discount cards.

Jack Kelley
Learn More...
9501 Posts
Posted 01/20/2018   08:24 am  Show Profile Check 51studebaker's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 51studebaker to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
The primary benefit of the membership...

Yikes! (I agree but if you think about this...yikes!)
Don
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2408 Posts
Posted 01/21/2018   01:28 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add hy-brasil to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
You might check the terms. Office Depot/Max has tried all kinds of discount schemes for printer ink and toner but were always blocked by the manufacturers. No other manufacturers seem to do this, although the credit card companies do the similar thing with no discounts allowed for cash payment.
  Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 1,278Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.14 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05