Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Mint New Zealand Sheets To Say Thank You

Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 24 / Views: 2,330Next Topic
Page: of 2
Valued Member

United Kingdom
182 Posts
Posted 01/22/2018   3:51 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add Eiger to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I've only been here for a short time but everyone has been without exception so friendly and helpful. So as a small thank you I'm giving away two sheets of New Zealand stamps as per the images.
Anywhere in the world!

New Zealand 1960 sg ms804b Birds Health Stamps M/sheet MNH

Just add your interest and I will draw on Friday!

Send note to Staff
Edited by Eiger - 01/22/2018 3:53 pm

Bedrock Of The Community
Learn More...
Australia
35158 Posts
Posted 01/22/2018   4:02 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Eiger,
Generous.
Please add my name.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
United Kingdom
182 Posts
Posted 01/22/2018   4:04 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Eiger to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Will do Rob
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
1449 Posts
Posted 01/22/2018   4:08 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Renden to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Eiger,
also add my name and thanks for the give-away !

Rene
Pillar Of The Community
United States
3920 Posts
Posted 01/22/2018   4:17 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Partime to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
What a great offer! Please add my name also. Thanks.
Learn More...
United States
10439 Posts
Posted 01/22/2018   4:58 pm  Show Profile Check 51studebaker's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 51studebaker to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you, please add my name.
Don
Pillar Of The Community
United States
858 Posts
Posted 01/22/2018   5:16 pm  Show Profile Check orstampman's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add orstampman to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please add me! Thank you, Dave
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
706 Posts
Posted 01/22/2018   6:21 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add dutchman1948 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please add my name for the draw as well.

Very generous give away.
United States
1 Posts
Posted 01/23/2018   12:50 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add USKiwi to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
please add me. I just discovered this ssite.
Valued Member
161 Posts
Posted 01/23/2018   12:59 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Mount-this to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please add me. Thank you.
Valued Member
United States
263 Posts
Posted 01/23/2018   08:19 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add DaveG28 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Count me in. Thank you!
Valued Member
United States
68 Posts
Posted 01/23/2018   3:17 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Bklynjava to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please Add me,
This is Very Nice of you, Thanks
Valued Member
United States
11 Posts
Posted 01/23/2018   5:00 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add wstorm to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please add me -- many thanks!
Valued Member
United States
263 Posts
Posted 01/25/2018   08:53 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add DaveG28 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please add my name, and thank you!
Pillar Of The Community
United States
561 Posts
Posted 01/25/2018   09:11 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Ciletaliph to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Those are very nice!
Please add me to the drawing
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
Canada
3888 Posts
Posted 01/25/2018   10:16 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Dianne Earl to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Add me please

Dianne
Don't grumble that the roses have thorns, be thankful that the thorns have roses
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 24 / Views: 2,330Next Topic  
Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2022 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.22 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05