Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Where Did My "Supporter" Icon Go?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 763Next Topic  
Pillar Of The Community

United States
507 Posts
Posted 02/03/2018   10:03 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add dkabq8 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I noticed today that my "supporter" icon no longer appears beneath my user name on posts. I thought my my 1-yr subscription was supposed to auto-renew. Regardless, I signed up for another year, and yet no "supporter" icon.
Send note to Staff

Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
1925 Posts
Posted 02/04/2018   07:40 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jkelley01938 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
dkabq8,

Just let them know. The same thing happened to me and they fixed it.

Jack Kelley
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Forum Dad
USA
1714 Posts
Posted 02/04/2018   12:00 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Last time you did a one time payment, this time you did a subscription.

Thank you!
Pillar Of The Community
United States
507 Posts
Posted 02/04/2018   2:16 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add dkabq8 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Oh...I didn't realize that. I thought I had did a subscription. Regardless, I *am* now subscribed and I have my badge.
Valued Member
United States
311 Posts
Posted 02/05/2018   10:00 am  Show Profile Check pascoe's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add pascoe to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I see your badge now.
  Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 763Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.13 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05