Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Best Catalogue For Australia Only

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
Australia
3577 Posts
Posted 01/10/2019   7:14 pm  Show Profile Check KGV Collector's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add KGV Collector to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Rob

It is great stuff that you are chasing the cutting edge of Australia stamps along with some other very committed Australia collectors here on SCF.

Nice that no one wants the tall poppy syndrome manifesting here.

John

Now to go to CCF and check out the Gold & Silver prices and the comments.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Edited by KGV Collector - 01/10/2019 7:17 pm
Pillar Of The Community
Australia
756 Posts
Posted 01/11/2019   07:45 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Rob041256 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi John

Thanks, it's a challenging road to travel on, trying to find as you put it "the cutting edge of Australia stamps". It's a big challenge but it's a rewarding one.

I have seen stamps on this forum I wouldn't mind having, pretty good stuff, even flyspecking, one may think what a trivial event, but it isn't, the interest such varieties accumulate is mind boggling to say the least, and even I get into the discussion.

I have no idea what the CCF is?

Rob
Learn More...
6529 Posts
Posted 01/11/2019   08:06 am  Show Profile Check 51studebaker's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 51studebaker to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
CCF = Coin Community Family, our sister forum.
Don
Pillar Of The Community
Australia
756 Posts
Posted 01/11/2019   3:30 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Rob041256 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Don

Thanks, that cleared up a little confusion, another great forum.

Rob
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2019 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.31 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05