Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

How Do I Send Donation $10 To SCF?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 904Next Topic  
Pillar Of The Community
China
1313 Posts
Posted 03/04/2018   11:57 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add ZhangCheng to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hello Mods,

I have asked a help on SCF a few days ago, about redirecting a China cover I bought from an US eBay seller, as the seller only send item to US address.

The SCF member Cjd is helping now, but he do not accept my thank of $10, he said if I really want do this just send to SCF, he is a good man so I hope send this donation to SCF on behalf of Cjd.

I will send via paypal, please let me know how to do this.

Best regards,
ZhangCheng
Send note to Staff

Learn More...
9752 Posts
Posted 03/05/2018   02:18 am  Show Profile Check 51studebaker's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 51studebaker to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

There is a donate button on left hand side of screen.

Don
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
China
1313 Posts
Posted 03/05/2018   02:53 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add ZhangCheng to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Don.

ZhangCheng
Pillar Of The Community
China
1313 Posts
Posted 03/05/2018   03:16 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add ZhangCheng to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Susan,

I have sent a donation $10 to SCF on behalf of member Cjd.

But I chose the wrong option, so I have canceled the renew via paypal, it is one-time donation. Sorry.

ZhangCheng
Edited by ZhangCheng - 03/05/2018 03:18 am
Pillar Of The Community
China
1313 Posts
Posted 03/05/2018   6:41 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add ZhangCheng to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Mods,

I sent this donation to SCF on behalf of member Cjd, please remove the "Supporter"on me to Cjd.

Thanks.

Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
Canada
1449 Posts
Posted 03/05/2018   7:18 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Renden to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
You are a great member, so is cjd !!
Pillar Of The Community
China
1313 Posts
Posted 03/05/2018   9:45 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add ZhangCheng to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Renden.
  Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 904Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.14 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05