Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Hungary Imperforate 10 Filler Deep Blue - Unknown to me  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member
313 Posts
Posted 03/13/2018   10:38 am  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add souldjer777 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Good Morning,

I have a Hungary imperforate stamp which I haven't been able to identify. Hopefully someone here has a resource - please have a look.

Hungary Imperforate 10 Filler Deep Blue - Unknown to me

Thanks
Send note to Staff

Valued Member
313 Posts
Posted 03/26/2018   08:07 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add souldjer777 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Just trying to bump my topic - Hoping someone out there may have a resource to identify this stamp. Thanks!
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
France, Metropolitan
1298 Posts
Posted 03/26/2018   09:05 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add perf12 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I don't know.It may be an un - adopted design?
http://goscf.com/t/36613&whichpage=14
Pillar Of The Community
United States
3631 Posts
Posted 03/26/2018   09:30 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add floortrader to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Postal stationary or a computer generated garbage .design is too poor to be government issue.
Valued Member
313 Posts
Posted 03/26/2018   1:25 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add souldjer777 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Perf12 - Is there anyone you would recommend I email this to for a look?
Valued Member
313 Posts
Posted 03/26/2018   7:39 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add souldjer777 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I asked around and I was told by northstamp that it was a unissued Hunary proof.

More like it here...

1890's Early PROOFS:

https://www.northstamp.com/RETAIL/H...gPics/87.jpg
Edited by souldjer777 - 03/26/2018 7:41 pm
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2018 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.36 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05