Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

American Philatelist Special Airmail Issue Free To Non-Members

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 10 / Views: 1,421Next Topic  
Learn More...
United States
4727 Posts
Posted 05/04/2018   8:11 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add kirks to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

The Airmail Anniversary Issue is Free to Non Members
http://digitaleditions.walsworthpri...ion_id=20118

KirkS

Send note to Staff

Bedrock Of The Community
Learn More...
Australia
32541 Posts
Posted 05/04/2018   10:08 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Kirk.
(view only, no download offered)
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
United States
7528 Posts
Posted 05/04/2018   10:13 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Petert4522 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Kirk, I take it that when one registers one will receive an electronic copy?

Peter
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
2659 Posts
Posted 05/05/2018   09:38 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add littleriverphil to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Kirk, I take it that when one registers one will receive an electronic copy?

Yes, you do. But I didn't know how to save it to my files, for now, keep the link, don't need to enter your email the second time.
Learn More...
United States
4727 Posts
Posted 05/05/2018   11:21 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add kirks to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, Peter.

I can't say exactly what you'll see because I'm already a member and I that screen doesn't show me the same as non-members.

Kirk
Learn More...
9500 Posts
Posted 05/05/2018   11:34 am  Show Profile Check 51studebaker's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 51studebaker to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
On a Windows computer, you can save as a PDF file by using the 'Print' function. But instead of printing to your printer, instead 'Print To PDF'.
Don
Pillar Of The Community
United States
651 Posts
Posted 05/05/2018   6:59 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add oldguy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
comment deleted
Edited by oldguy - 05/05/2018 9:34 pm
Bedrock Of The Community
Learn More...
Australia
32541 Posts
Posted 05/05/2018   7:47 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
On a Windows computer, you can save as a PDF file by using the 'Print' function. But instead of printing to your printer, instead 'Print To PDF'.
Don

Doesn't work for me, on opening, "print" is not an option.

If anyone can email me a copy, would be appreciated.

Pillar Of The Community
Japan
2478 Posts
Posted 05/05/2018   8:10 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add PostmasterGS to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Rod,

In the white footer, you should see an icon that's three dots on the far right. That should opan a sidebar with a print option. If not, I'll shoot you a copy when I get back to a computer, unless someone else gets it for you first.
Presenting the GermanStamps.net Collection - Germany, Colonies, & Occupied Territories, 1872-1945
Pillar Of The Community
United States
874 Posts
Posted 05/05/2018   8:20 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Philatarium to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Rodney, CYE (if you still use the same one you had 3-4 years ago when we had previously corresponded).
-- Japan, Korea, Trucial States, Swiss booklets & more on HipStamp: https://www.hipstamp.com/store/the-philatarium

long-term member: American Philatelic Society, Int'l Society for Japanese Philately, & others
Bedrock Of The Community
Learn More...
Australia
32541 Posts
Posted 05/05/2018   8:26 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
In the white footer, you should see an icon that's three dots on the far right.

Thank you very much Postmaster.
Our member "Philatarium" sent me the file.

I did try your solution...worked a treat !

Thanks to both of you.
...and thanks to The American Philatelist...a great reference to my US Air collection.

Previous TopicReplies: 10 / Views: 1,421Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.17 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05