Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Michel Germany Specialized Vol. 1 & 2 (2007 & 2009) IN ENGLISH $65 shipped

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
4052 Posts
Posted 06/01/2018   9:08 pm  Show Profile Check revenuecollector's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add revenuecollector to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I just placed an order for the 2015/2016 editions at over $200 for the pair (OUCH!), so I want to sell my previous editions.

I personally find the English editions far more usable than the German, since my German vocabulary is minimal at best.

They are both in pristine condition, essentially brand new. No creases, folds, or dog ears. No writing.

The cheapest price I was able to find on eBay or elsewhere is $75 shipped for the pair. I'll beat that by $10: $65 shipped. U.S. only due to weight.

Payment by personal check (held to clear) or USPS money order (immediate shipment).

Stock images showing coverage:

Send note to Staff

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2018 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.45 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05