Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

The Ipda Is Now At Www.ipdastamps.com

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 0 / Views: 436Next Topic  
SCF Advertiser

Philippines
91 Posts
Posted 07/07/2018   7:06 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add cddstamps to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Dear reader, perhaps you remember, it was 10 weeks ago that I first wrote about the IPDA (Internet Philatelic Dealers Association) Yes, only 10 weeks, and since then, thanks to the brilliant work of Rod Tilyard, we have now implemented our new web site - please visit us at www.ipdastamps.com

When I first wrote I had no idea we would build a new site. I knew we needed one but then things happened and we needed one "like now!" So with Rods' technical tenacity - I like that expression :-) we built this new site.

It is one I am proud to tell you about and to use to help promote the IPDA. Please read the "ABOUT US" pages, and then the "SERVICES" pages, both drop down menus with plenty of subject choices.

After my previous posting some sellers wrote to me asking what did the IPDA offer and many other questions. Well it is all there now on the website - including a FAQ section, some of the questions are based on what you asked back then. Easy to find and easy to read.

My last point, if you are a member, please login and see what extra "stuff" (that is a technical term I think) there is. For example, you can get a copy of the IPDA logo, a publicity Brochure and lots more, including what I think is an interesting Book Review section.

If you are not a member, perhaps after reading the website you will think about joining us?

Regards Michael Dodd IPDA General Secretary
Send note to Staff

Previous TopicReplies: 0 / Views: 436Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2022 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.13 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05