Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

AlbumEasy V3.8 - recently released  

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Valued Member
Canada
150 Posts
Posted 09/28/2018   12:22 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add clivel to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Ray,
Thanks for the heads up.
I think that you have done an excellent job with what you have done so far. I look forward to seeing the results of your "tinkering".
Regards,
Clive
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
AlbumEasy - Free software for creating custom stamp album pages
Edited by clivel - 09/28/2018 12:23 pm
Valued Member
South Africa
153 Posts
Posted 10/02/2018   01:28 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Perfin_RK to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Ok here is the final draft of AlbumEasy 3.8 Reference. I have formated a PDF for legal size paper for our American friends. As per usual any mistakes or advice feel free to message me.
Clive will email you the files.

For A4 https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Z...8BzHVwxfBhlM
For Leagle https://drive.google.com/open?id=12...hvuN-wVHdAzk

Ray
Valued Member
South Africa
153 Posts
Posted 10/03/2018   09:05 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Perfin_RK to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
And here is the AlbumEasy 3.8 reference in Letter Size

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Q...WLrwyZF-RjIG
Valued Member
United States
225 Posts
Posted 10/03/2018   11:52 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add uboatnut to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks, Ray.
You never cease to amaze.

Bob
Valued Member
South Africa
153 Posts
Posted 10/03/2018   12:35 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Perfin_RK to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Pleasure Bob, so many people have helped me here great to give back a little.
Valued Member
Canada
32 Posts
Posted 10/04/2018   6:47 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add ISWSC Webmaster to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Good evening Clive,

I was just wondering if there is a way to have an image only appear in one corner?

All the best,

Alyn
Valued Member
Canada
150 Posts
Posted 10/05/2018   02:25 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add clivel to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Alyn,
Perfin_RK's reference manual mentioned a few posts back (also available on the AlbumEasy web site documentation page), includes on page 39 a sample showing how to place images in the top left and top right corners of a page.

If you would like an image in only one corner, then you can replace the unneeded:
STAMP_ADD_IMG (28.0 28.0 "RoyalCoatOfArms.png" "" "" "" NO_FRAME)
with:
STAMP_ADD_BLANK (28.0 28.0)

I hope that is what you are looking for, if not please post an example and I will try to give an alternative suggestion.

Clive

Edited by clivel - 10/05/2018 02:26 am
Valued Member
Canada
32 Posts
Posted 10/05/2018   9:40 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add ISWSC Webmaster to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Clive that will work. Thanks.
Valued Member
South Africa
153 Posts
Posted 10/08/2018   05:02 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Perfin_RK to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
There is a new release of AE 3.9 Clive will be posting the reference PDF's on his site soon.

Edited by Perfin_RK - 10/08/2018 05:23 am
United States
1 Posts
Posted 10/11/2018   8:24 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Suherlabbas73 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for sharing, can not wait to give it a try :)
Valued Member
Canada
150 Posts
Posted 10/12/2018   02:14 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add clivel to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Suherlabbas73,
I hope that you find it useful. I'll be happy to help if you have any questions getting started.
Clive
Valued Member
Spain
73 Posts
Posted 10/12/2018   06:10 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Roberto59 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I am allucinating. So much work to mount a sheet, seems that it is necessary to be I.T.
I do not want to bother anybody, only to help all.
Opened the page with edge, I have been late 58 seconds in doing this with microsoft office word 2007.

Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2018 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.62 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05