Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Crossroads Postcard & Vermont State Stamp Show Oct. 6 Quechee Vermont

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2651 Posts
Posted 09/27/2018   10:03 am  Show Profile Check Battlestamps's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add Battlestamps to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Crossroads Postcard & Vermont State Stamp Show Oct. 6 Quechee Vermont
2018 October 6
Crossroads Postcard & Vermont State Stamp Show

The Upper Valley Stamp Club will hold the Crossroads Postcard & Stamp Show on Saturday, October 6, 2018 from 9AM to 3PM at the Mid-Vermont Christian School Gym in Quechee, VT (follow show signs to 399 Gilson Avenue, just south of US Route 4). There will be many dealers and exhibits. Free parking and admission.

Send note to Staff

Pillar Of The Community
637 Posts
Posted 09/28/2018   1:52 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Glenn Estus to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Definitely a good show and a good location. The Upper Valley Stamp Club sponsors two shows a year: the 1st Saturday of April and the 1st Saturday of October.

I'll be there in my role as President of the Vermont Philatelic Society; I think I have attended most of the show except for 2 or 3 on snowy days. I remember one October show when I left Quechee for home it was raining and by the time I got to the top of Killington Gap, it was 2 miles of heavy wet snow and on the other side it was rain-->sunshine.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2651 Posts
Posted 09/28/2018   4:23 pm  Show Profile Check Battlestamps's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Battlestamps to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Let's hope for great weather. The fall foliage is also amazing that time of the year in the area.
Pillar Of The Community
637 Posts
Posted 09/28/2018   9:45 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Glenn Estus to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Good weather and good color will mean that there will be "GOOD" (NOT!) traffic on the roads. The traffic between Rutland and Quechee, especially through Woodstock can be almost bumper to bumper as well as filled with traffic cops.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2651 Posts
Posted 09/28/2018   11:01 pm  Show Profile Check Battlestamps's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Battlestamps to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Early in the morning it's not bad. It's the afternoon after the show that can be rough, but there's alternative routes like the interstates to avoid it.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2019 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.73 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05