Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

USPS Yearbook Face Values

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 19 / Views: 5,251Next Topic
Page: of 2
United States
3 Posts
Posted 07/31/2022   2:32 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add sasmith15 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you!
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
United States
675 Posts
Posted 08/01/2022   3:15 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add wkusau to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I happen to have almost 2 sets of these up to 2004 (I think that is the most recent year). If anyone is interested in purchasing them, I would take $10 per year plus shipping for individual years and less if you want a bunch of them. These cannot legally be shipped book rate as they contain merchandise (stamps). Send me a PM and I will dig them out.
United States
3 Posts
Posted 08/01/2022   3:25 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add sasmith15 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
wkusau, I attempted to email you however since I am a new Member I am not able to.
*** Edited by Staff - Please review the rules that you agreed to when you registered. ***
Valued Member
United States
65 Posts
Posted 08/19/2022   05:37 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add l2y to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
If you don't mind doing some math and have a decent calculator, The Kenmore Collectors Catalog, which is free, has stamps from 1971 to 2016 broken down by year and type. They list the original FV for each one. I should add this is just a list w/o pictures so seeing and adding the amounts will be easier.

Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 19 / Views: 5,251Next Topic  
Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2022 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.14 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05