Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

November Stamp Smarter Contest  

Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Learn More...
5590 Posts
Posted 10/31/2018   03:38 am  Show Profile Check 51studebaker's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add 51studebaker to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Two ways to win;

Simply reply to this thread with 'Enter Me'
Or
Use Stamp Smarter Contact Us form with a note 'Enter Me'

Names of those who have entered will be put into a hat and a single winner will drawn on November 30.

Prize is
One Very Rare, Limited Second Edition Stamp Smarter T-Shirt.

Just kidding of course, it isn't a Limited Second Edition or Rare but it is a nice Hanes 'Beefy' (not cheap thin shirt) T-Shirt. Black with US Revenue stamp, your choice of size Extra Large, 2X, 3X, or 4X (they run a bit small)

http://www.stampsmarter.com/feature...st_home.html

Don
Send note to Staff

Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
315 Posts
Posted 10/31/2018   04:28 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Moyock13 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me, please. Thanks.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
Egypt
265 Posts
Posted 10/31/2018   06:10 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add agmasd56 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter Me
Valued Member
United States
183 Posts
Posted 10/31/2018   06:39 am  Show Profile Check ggreve's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add ggreve to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter Me
Valued Member
Canada
69 Posts
Posted 10/31/2018   07:59 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add mirman to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me. Thanks!
United States
0 Posts
Posted 10/31/2018   10:04 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add csofan to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter Me
Valued Member
Canada
487 Posts
Posted 10/31/2018   12:24 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add dutchman1948 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter Me

Thank you
Valued Member
India
181 Posts
Posted 10/31/2018   2:55 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Joy Daschaudhuri to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I will try my rotten luck.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
5878 Posts
Posted 10/31/2018   3:07 pm  Show Profile Check Petert4522's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Petert4522 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me please
Valued Member
United States
53 Posts
Posted 10/31/2018   11:53 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rascal to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please enter me even though you are not drawing a winner until next July 31 ???
Valued Member
South Africa
169 Posts
Posted 11/01/2018   12:53 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Perfin_RK to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please enter me, Thank you. Phew long time to wait for the draw though but worth it.
Learn More...
5590 Posts
Posted 11/01/2018   04:12 am  Show Profile Check 51studebaker's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 51studebaker to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
...not drawing a winner until next July 31 ???

Sorry. Here I was yesterday writing that post at 4AM. The two #15 needles in my arm, the loss of fluid, and the early morning hour sometimes leads to brain dead 'cut and paste' mistakes. Fixed.
Don
Valued Member
United States
93 Posts
Posted 11/01/2018   06:06 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add m and m to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
please enter me.
Valued Member
United States
215 Posts
Posted 11/01/2018   10:46 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add modernstamps to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter Me Please.
Valued Member
Israel
397 Posts
Posted 11/01/2018   12:26 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Rob Roy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me please. Thanks
Valued Member
United States
218 Posts
Posted 11/01/2018   11:58 pm  Show Profile Check docgfd's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add docgfd to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me, please....great-looking shirt !

Don ~ are you undergoing dialysis? Having peripheral vascular disease with four surgeries to save my left leg, constant pain and needing a walker to get about, I can relate to your hardship. More than anything, I'm humbled by all you do for the hobby under the circumstances. Thank you...I'll keep you in my prayers !
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2018 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2018 Stamp Community Forums
It took 1.06 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05