Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Christmas 2018 Us Used Give-away

Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...

United States
502 Posts
Posted 12/03/2018   12:39 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add dkabq8 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
As part of my ongoing clean-up, I have pulled together two batches (~100 each) of US used stamps, many that are modern (>1980). Submit your entry in the tread; I will randomly pick two winners on Christmas Day.

I have started posting my philatelic mail with my Mailer's Mark Permit. Due to where and when I have to post such mail and my schedule, I will likely drop them in the post on Jan 11, 2019. I will let the winners know when I have done so.

After that, it will be in the hands of the USPS.

Send note to Staff

Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
502 Posts
Posted 12/03/2018   12:41 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add dkabq8 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
One addendum. This give-away is open only to members with 50+ posts.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
Canada
91 Posts
Posted 12/03/2018   10:13 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add mirman to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please enter my name. Thanks.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
3405 Posts
Posted 12/03/2018   11:51 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add ikeyPikey to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Good on you for getting your Mailer's Postmark Permit, something that's been aging-in-place for years on my ToDo list ... where tasks go to die.

Cheers,

/s/ ikeyPikey (who does not need the packet, but would love a postcard bearing your MPP)
Valued Member
United States
118 Posts
Posted 12/04/2018   12:46 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add qaman to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Put me in thanks!
Bedrock Of The Community
Learn More...
Australia
25067 Posts
Posted 12/04/2018   1:04 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes please.
Valued Member
India
248 Posts
Posted 12/05/2018   03:12 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Joy Daschaudhuri to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I will try my rotten luck.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
641 Posts
Posted 12/05/2018   3:38 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add oldtriguy1960 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please enter me.....
Valued Member
Israel
443 Posts
Posted 12/05/2018   11:31 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Rob Roy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please add me. Thanks
Valued Member
United States
223 Posts
Posted 12/06/2018   10:29 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add modernstamps to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me please.
Valued Member
United States
56 Posts
Posted 12/07/2018   11:00 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rascal to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please enter me. Thank you.
Valued Member
United States
103 Posts
Posted 12/07/2018   11:06 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add tgswanner to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Throw my name in that hat please...thanks!
Valued Member
United States
193 Posts
Posted 12/21/2018   7:26 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add dsmith426 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter Me (hesitantly) I still never got any stamps from your giveaway I won back in August or September)

Valued Member
United States
73 Posts
Posted 12/21/2018   10:26 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add SewallH to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
enter me. I tried the powerball $1 billion and failed. Myabe this will work out!
Valued Member
131 Posts
Posted 12/22/2018   2:20 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add richar babcock to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me please
Valued Member
United States
222 Posts
Posted 12/22/2018   7:35 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add DaveG28 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me, please, and thank you!
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2019 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.81 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05