Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Free Stamp Art Print Giveaway! Now Through Dec. 19th - Click For Details

Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 26 / Views: 1,360Next Topic
Page: of 2
Valued Member

United States
11 Posts
Posted 12/12/2018   12:28 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add ShaferPrintShop to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hi guys, we are giving away one free art print for the holidays! Simply reply to this message to enter.

**Must be in the continental US for free shipping, winner from out of country must be willing to pay for freight**

**We will draw out of a hat for winner. Drawing will take place after 5pm EST on the 19th.**

**Winner can choose any print from our website (stamp art or not)**

Click here to view all stamp art: https://shaferprintshop.com/collections/us-stamps

Click here to go to our home page: https://www.shaferprintshop.com

Thank you and Happy Holidays!
Brady Shafer
Shafer Print Shop
Send note to Staff

Valued Member
United States
343 Posts
Posted 12/12/2018   12:33 pm  Show Profile Check pascoe's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add pascoe to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Here's my reply. Thanks!
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Learn More...
United States
11220 Posts
Posted 12/12/2018   12:37 pm  Show Profile Check 51studebaker's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 51studebaker to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you, please enter me.
Don
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
707 Posts
Posted 12/12/2018   1:23 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add dutchman1948 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please enter me.

I am in Canada but have both a mailing, and courier address in the USA
United States
1 Posts
Posted 12/12/2018   1:51 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Stampstamp222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please enter me
Thank you
Valued Member
United States
265 Posts
Posted 12/12/2018   2:36 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add DaveG28 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter my name, please, and thank you!
Bedrock Of The Community
Australia
37474 Posts
Posted 12/12/2018   6:06 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes please.
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
852 Posts
Posted 12/12/2018   7:17 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Moyock13 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me, please. Thank you.
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
112 Posts
Posted 12/12/2018   11:39 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rascal to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please enter me thank you
Pillar Of The Community
United States
596 Posts
Posted 12/12/2018   11:41 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add modernstamps to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me please. Thanks for the contest. Merry Christmas!
Pillar Of The Community
United States
673 Posts
Posted 12/13/2018   02:19 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add oldtriguy1960 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please enter me, and Thanks!
Pillar Of The Community
1106 Posts
Posted 12/13/2018   02:32 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add DrewM to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
That's very nice of you. Sure, put my name in the hat, as well. Thanks!
Valued Member
United States
11 Posts
Posted 12/13/2018   12:44 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add ShaferPrintShop to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi guys, so far so good! Thank you all for entering. Keep em' coming!
Pillar Of The Community
United States
678 Posts
Posted 12/13/2018   6:59 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add wkusau to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me. Thanks for the contest.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
1175 Posts
Posted 12/13/2018   7:11 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Hal to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please enter me. I'd like to donate it to my philatelic club for their benefit at the next club auction.
Thanks and best wishes for the holiday season.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
515 Posts
Posted 12/13/2018   8:11 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Newby Stamper to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me as well. Thank you.
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 26 / Views: 1,360Next Topic  
Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2023 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2023 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.22 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05