Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Australian Postage Due Set Never Hinged 1931 Sg D100 - D111, Sc J57 - J63, Acsc D113 - D121 $us500

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar Of The Community
Australia
512 Posts
Posted 12/30/2018   05:56 am  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add 64idgaf to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
For direct sale, 'Pocket It Now'.

This set was issued from 1931 to 1937. Initially the 1d and 2d values appeared perforated with the old 14 x 14 machine, then from 1932 until 1937, the d, 1d, 2d, 3d, 4d, 6d and 1s values appeared, perforated with a new 11 x 11 machine.

The 3d and 6d values were never in widespread use (issued in 1935 in small numbers, finding them in unhinged condition is no mean feat).

The images above show the front and back of the stamps, the centring is better than average, the colours fresh and bright. The are pencil notations (cat #s) on the 2d P14 and the 3d P11 values, the gum is slightly aged on the 3d and 6d values.

Catalogue values are SG 553 (2012 for hinged), ACSC $AUD1,650 (2014 for unhinged).

Offered for sale at $US500 with registration and insured post paid.

Payment by paypal (friends and family option, please) for all buyers, but if you have an Australian bank account or want to catch up in Melbourne, we can discuss other options.

High res images available on request (use email option). Please post any questions, I will do all I can to help (except haggle).

I can supply hinged and postmarked sets too, if you want. Please ask and I will post.
Send note to Staff
Edited by 64idgaf - 12/30/2018 06:04 am

Pillar Of The Community
Australia
512 Posts
Posted 12/30/2018   07:00 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add 64idgaf to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I should mention the offer here is exclusive to www.stampcommunity.org for three weeks.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2019 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.2 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05