Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Minkus Albums, Scott Binders

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
288 Posts
Posted 01/07/2019   10:56 am  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add svensson to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Culling some considered and then dropped past stamp housing options:
Minkus Comprehensive Worldwide Album, complete and very minimal usage by former owner. If there are any hinge remnants, they are few and far between, no writing. Circa 1958, like new. ($15)
Minkus Master Global Album, pages complete through 1966. There are some old style mounts, (No, not Crystals, these opened on two sides of each mount.) sprinkled throughout, but again the former owner was not exactly comprehensive. So, it is quite a useable album I would think. Housed in new, current Minkus Global binder. ($35)
Scott metal hinged Binder and Slipcase, X2, the smaller version. New. These go for $60 each on web sales sites. Less than half price ($55 for both). Buyer will pay postage and I'll make it as economical as possible to your location. Thanks for your consideration.
Send note to Staff

Valued Member
United States
288 Posts
Posted 01/09/2019   10:46 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add svensson to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
What, no new returnees to collecting with a worldwide bent? How about $10, $30, and $50 then for the above.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
465 Posts
Posted 01/10/2019   3:22 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add DrewM to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Svensson, I'll be happy to take the two (2) small-size Scott 3-ring binders and slipcases at that price if the shipping costs aren't too high. Let me know what shipping is likely to cost, if you can know that -- as well as how to pay for them. Thanks!

Drew

(I should change my logo!)
Edited by DrewM - 01/10/2019 3:23 pm
Valued Member
United States
288 Posts
Posted 01/11/2019   07:55 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add svensson to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Great, I will PM you with my paypal address. They may be able to geo in a prepaid medium box, if not, I'll ship media mail. Send your address in the PM reply. Yes, I should change my avatar also...I'm not really even a US collector guy.
Valued Member
465 Posts
Posted 01/12/2019   1:52 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add DrewM to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Sent you my address and requested PayPal info.
Valued Member
United States
288 Posts
Posted 01/14/2019   09:25 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add svensson to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
The Minkus albums are still available. My
Valued Member
United States
288 Posts
Posted 01/16/2019   12:41 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add svensson to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Last call for Minkus. Surely someone wants to jump into a secondary collecting field of worldwide on a budget.....the "Comprehensive Worldwide"- $10, the "Global Master"- $30, the binder alone is worth that much or more.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
1647 Posts
Posted 03/11/2019   11:37 am  Show Profile Check Stamps1962's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Stamps1962 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I'm asking a bit late but still have the Global album? Is the binder one of the new flat back ones or is it a curved back? Thanks.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2019 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.5 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05