Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

1954 Definitive Set Winner And 2nd And 3rd Prize Winners

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 10 / Views: 605Next Topic  
Pillar Of The Community
Australia
1574 Posts
Posted 01/08/2019   07:10 am  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add Rob041256 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Sorry for the delay, I had to wait until my partner came home (thus the long wait), as I wanted her to pick the winning names.

CONGRATULATIONS

1. Partime: (Definitive set)

2. modernstamps: (multiple selection of FDI and souvenir sheets (plus two special surprises

3. Aussie Al: Multiple selection of FDI and souvenir sheets

A new competition will begin sometime in February, I will upload the image of the prize soon.

Thanks everyone for entering.

Rob
Send note to Staff
Edited by Rob041256 - 01/08/2019 07:30 am

Pillar Of The Community
United States
4046 Posts
Posted 01/08/2019   10:42 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Partime to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah! Thanks for the great offer. They will find a nice home in my small, but growing, collection. Congrats to the others also.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
Australia
916 Posts
Posted 01/08/2019   11:17 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Laurie 02 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations to all the winners!
And thank you Rob for an excellent competition.
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
5496 Posts
Posted 01/08/2019   1:09 pm  Show Profile Check revenuecollector's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add revenuecollector to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats!
Pillar Of The Community
Australia
1574 Posts
Posted 01/08/2019   4:17 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Rob041256 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Parttime

Could you PM me your postal address so I can send the set to you.

Rob
Pillar Of The Community
Australia
1163 Posts
Posted 01/08/2019   4:24 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Aussie Al to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Rob

The unluckiest person in the world (ME) finally won something .

Pillar Of The Community
Australia
1574 Posts
Posted 01/08/2019   4:37 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Rob041256 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Laurie 02

It was fun, sometime in February the competition will centre on a special single stamp.

Rob
Pillar Of The Community
Australia
1574 Posts
Posted 01/08/2019   4:47 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Rob041256 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Aussie Al

Looks like your luck has changed, the second competition will be quite interesting, it's impossible to scan the stamp, it will need to be photographed.

Rob
Pillar Of The Community
Australia
1574 Posts
Posted 01/08/2019   4:50 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Rob041256 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi revenuecollector

You might like to enter for the next competition, it's a stamp that cannot fit into any album, but small enough to fit onto any envelope.

Rob
Pillar Of The Community
United States
595 Posts
Posted 01/08/2019   5:54 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add modernstamps to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Rob!
Pillar Of The Community
Australia
1574 Posts
Posted 01/08/2019   8:08 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Rob041256 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi modernstamps

Congratulations. Could you send me your postal address so I can send the prize.

Rob
Edited by Rob041256 - 01/08/2019 8:09 pm
  Previous TopicReplies: 10 / Views: 605Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2022 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.2 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05