Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

The 1972-1978 Caricature And Landscape Issue Of Canada

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 10
Valued Member
Canada
79 Posts
Posted 03/01/2019   10:20 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Brixtonchrome to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Rein.

I must apologize for my lack of a post this week. I got tied up with some February tax filing deadlines, and now, just this past week, I have been contacted by my old accounting firm in Toronto. It seems that they lost a senior manager right at the beginning of tax time and they need me to fill in for 2 months. Given what they were offering it was difficult to say no. So, I will have my stamps with me when I go and I will try to write some posts each week. I can't guarantee that I will have time or that if I do post, they will be long posts. But, I will do my best, and then deal with the rest in early May when I get back.

If I have time later today, I may write a short post to begin introducing the topic of paper on these issues.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
Netherlands
888 Posts
Posted 03/01/2019   11:46 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Galeoptix to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Chris,

don't worry!

I will try to fill in some gaps :)

Rein
Canada
3 Posts
Posted 04/15/2019   4:38 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add goalie57 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
This is exactly the sort of information I had hoped to access by joining SCF! These issues began appearing just after I caught the collecting bug. I collected and accumulated quite a bit of this issue including booklets & FDCs, the 15c mountain sheep variety with the 'big butts' and numerous examples of the short dollar sign. The tagging and paper types seemed too troublesome to bother checking at the time. Now you've given me my first assignment. Thanks! Nice work.
Edited by goalie57 - 04/15/2019 4:39 pm
Canada
3 Posts
Posted 04/15/2019   5:52 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add goalie57 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Here is my first ever attempt at adding an image. This page, from the Canada Post Souvenir Collection of the stamps of 1976, details this particular issue.

10c Carmine - Queen Elizabeth II
Page: of 10 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2019 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.31 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05