Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Australian Postage Due Stamp Collection Mint 64 Stamps 1902 - 1953

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar Of The Community
Australia
516 Posts
Posted 01/12/2019   02:17 am  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add 64idgaf to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hello again. I collect postage due stamps and I want to promote the collecting of postage due stamps.

I am going to make collecting postage due stamps easy for you because I will do all the grunt work and identify the stamps for you and also provide pages for you to mount them on (in soft copy, according to your collecting needs). I can, of course, tailor each lot to your needs to fill the gaps in whichever pre-printed album you use.

For a start I will work here with Australian postage due stamps.

They were issued from 1902 until 1963 and comprised 14 different series, identified by design, watermark, paper and plate configuration.

I will pay for the basic postage world-wide, registration and insurance will be payable by you, where required. I will use contemporary, current stamps for the mailing so you get collectible versions of current stamps.

"Pocket It Now"

I have on offer three initial groups. All different (according to Stanley Gibbons, not Scott), all fine and with a guarantee that they have been properly identified, viz:

mint, hinged collection of 64 stamps at 35% of Australian catalogue values (or the equivalent in your preferred currency). That CV is $1,904 so $AUD660, $US475

A note on condition:

Mint stamps will be sound, without faults but given the way postage due stamps have been regarded (or disregarded) over the years, some items may have hinge remainders. All stamps have original gum.

Centring will be typical for the issue as shown in the scans provided.

Payment details:

Payment by Paypal for all non-Australian residents, Paypal or bank deposit for all those with access to an Australian bank account.

Other items for sale:

The images shown are for the lot I have made up, if multiple orders are made, the first will receive the imaged lot, subsequent orders will receive similar lots but images will be provided of the exact stamps you are buying before the items are paid for or shipped.

If you want to make payment arrangements over time, just ask by private message. Many collectors have ambitions for their collections that don't match their budget. Time is the answer! No items ship until payment is made in full.

I have other material, if you are looking to fill gaps or are looking for items no shown, just ask.

Send note to Staff

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2019 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.17 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05