Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Proof Card Society Of The United States - Questions

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member
Learn More...
385 Posts
Posted 02/14/2019   5:33 pm  Show Profile Check wheelman's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add wheelman to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I just uncovered a really nice Fleetwood Album that is entitled Proof Card Society of the United States. I googled it and only came up with a supplier in Acworth, GA. This is part of the huge stamp collection that I have been selling off, for my son-in-law, since last summer. I was quite disappointed in the value of the many first day covers that are part of this collection but these look to be of a little different side road to FDCs. There are about 50 of these cards in the binder. Have they taken the same road in value as FDCs or have they retained a better percentage of the initial cost. Could someone please advise value? They are varied from 1979 to 1990 with no particular topic or subject that I could ascertain.
Thanks always for your valued input.
Paul
Send note to Staff

Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
3608 Posts
Posted 02/14/2019   5:50 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add redwoodrandy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Someone actually paid .99 cents + $1.64 shipping for this example.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NM-Collect...AOSw8WJZdmtQ
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Edited by redwoodrandy - 02/14/2019 6:18 pm
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2019 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.47 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05