Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

March 17th. St. Patricks Day Giveaway

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 28 / Views: 2,067Next Topic
Page: of 2
Bedrock Of The Community
Learn More...
Australia
34055 Posts
Posted 02/22/2019   9:38 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Mike,
Joy is a gentleman.

Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Edited by rod222 - 02/22/2019 9:39 pm
Valued Member
United States
98 Posts
Posted 02/22/2019   9:39 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Rick2 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
As a goalie in my beer league, I have 4 wins, no losses, 1 shutout......who said hockey and stamps don't mix ! Enter me please....!
Edited by Rick2 - 02/22/2019 9:41 pm
Pillar Of The Community
India
557 Posts
Posted 02/23/2019   07:26 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Joy Daschaudhuri to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
@51studebaker

Quote:

Hi Joy
Your luck is not rotten, you won this yesterday
http://goscf.com/t/65965&whichpage=2
Don

Don, I have edited my post.
Pillar Of The Community
India
557 Posts
Posted 02/23/2019   07:28 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Joy Daschaudhuri to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
@No1philatelist

Quote:

51 Studebaker, took the very words I was going to use when she won something. Good for her, now she can use a positive and stop thinking in the negative. Congratulations on your french stamp win Joy!
Mike
Edit: put my foot in it again! Sorry Joy. Congratulations sir!

Mike, you are behind this line.

http://www.stampboards.com/viewtopi...644#p4291644

http://goscf.com/t/47984#414900
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
1335 Posts
Posted 02/23/2019   2:47 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add BlackJag to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please enter me.

I was auditing a garage for the government and I joined the mechanics and customers in the lobby watching it on a single small tv.
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
1252 Posts
Posted 02/23/2019   9:14 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add No1philatelist to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Blackjag, too funny!
Rest in Peace
7742 Posts
Posted 03/02/2019   10:58 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add wert to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
me to buddy
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
1252 Posts
Posted 03/07/2019   10:13 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add No1philatelist to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Only 9 days left now to get in on the giveaway draw. Good luck.
Valued Member
United States
124 Posts
Posted 03/08/2019   12:44 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add AravindMichigan to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please Enter Me
Valued Member
Canada
275 Posts
Posted 03/11/2019   11:34 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add EasyOne to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please enter my name into giveaway. Thanks.
Valued Member
United States
198 Posts
Posted 03/11/2019   2:31 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Turtle2900 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please enter me too
Valued Member
United States
261 Posts
Posted 03/17/2019   09:37 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add DaveG28 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
If it's not too late, please enter me, too. Thank you!
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
1252 Posts
Posted 03/17/2019   8:51 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add No1philatelist to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Well I did the draw after midnight. So congratulations to the winners for The St. Paddys day giveaway. They are:

Main prize - Centerstage98
Consolation prize - Modernstamps

Thanks to everyone who particiated.
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 28 / Views: 2,067Next Topic  
Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2022 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.22 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05