Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Free! Books To A Good Home

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 15 / Views: 6,403Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
288 Posts
Posted 02/28/2019   10:22 am  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add svensson to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Free always seems to get attention, so I am thinning the herd of some general philatelic titles, all I ask is that you cover the cost of postage to your location, whether it be next door or Antarctica.
Lynn's U.S. Stamps: 1927-32
Lynn's U.S. Postal History Sampler
Lynn's Philatelic Gems V. 2-4, If I find where I stuck #1 that will be included.
American Stampless Cover Catalog (1971 Edition-softcover)
Unitrade Catalog of Canadian Stamps- 2011 Edition
Norgekatalogen- 1993 Edition (Norwegian and some English)
Just P.M. me, or post here and I will contact you. Will edit the list.
Thanks. John
Send note to Staff

Valued Member
United States
64 Posts
Posted 02/28/2019   10:35 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add StamperMA to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Would love to have Lynn's Philatelic Gems. Thanks John. (Zip = 02129)

Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
United States
466 Posts
Posted 02/28/2019   10:50 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add wkusau to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I am interested in
Lynn's U.S. Stamps: 1927-32
Lynn's U.S. Postal History Sampler

my zip is 37743
Valued Member
United States
288 Posts
Posted 02/28/2019   10:56 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add svensson to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
O.K> Consider those spoken for, as is the Stampless Cover Catalog. I will get these ready to go over the weekend and get everyone back a postage cost, probably Monday afternoon.
Hey, those Minkus albums are still out there and available...any takers?

Unitrade and Norge Catalogs still available.
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
620 Posts
Posted 02/28/2019   11:42 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Moyock13 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I'm interested in the Unitrade Catalog of Canadian Stamps- 2011 Edition

Thanks, John.
Valued Member
United States
288 Posts
Posted 02/28/2019   2:13 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add svensson to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Got you covered on Unitrade. All we need now is a Norwegian lover.
It's a little dated but beats the pants off Scott. I take it to all my Sons of Norway Chapter meetings...well, not really.
Pillar Of The Community
United Kingdom
4943 Posts
Posted 02/28/2019   2:22 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add GeoffHa to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Well, I suppose none of us would say no to a Norwegian lover ...
Pillar Of The Community
United States
4046 Posts
Posted 02/28/2019   8:54 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add ikeyPikey to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
'
Isn't it good Norwegian wood.
Valued Member
United States
288 Posts
Posted 03/05/2019   06:39 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add svensson to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Bear with me on these folks, I should have the postage quotes tomorrow...a bit of snow dumping here Sunday night put the schedule behind a day or two.
Valued Member
United States
466 Posts
Posted 03/05/2019   07:54 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add wkusau to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Since you are shipping to me anyway, I will be a Norwegian lover.
Valued Member
United States
288 Posts
Posted 03/05/2019   08:46 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add svensson to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Absolut, den er din.
Valued Member
United States
288 Posts
Posted 03/06/2019   12:16 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add svensson to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
StamperMA and wkusau, I need your addresses so you can just email me via my avatar if you don't care to post that here. Media mail to you are $3.79 and $5.35 respectively. Please send to my paypal- jsven59@gmail.com as a gift. Thanks.
Valued Member
United States
288 Posts
Posted 03/06/2019   12:45 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add svensson to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I believe the Media Mail comes with tracking also so I will send that when they are on their way.
Valued Member
United States
288 Posts
Posted 03/10/2019   9:35 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add svensson to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
All are off and I believe tracking sent also, so enjoy.
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
620 Posts
Posted 03/11/2019   7:03 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Moyock13 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
John, received. Thank you.
Valued Member
United States
466 Posts
Posted 03/12/2019   6:02 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add wkusau to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Received the books today. Thank you very much.
  Previous TopicReplies: 15 / Views: 6,403Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2020 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.34 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05