Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

German And Switzerland Stamps.. Please Help Me I Really Need Some Information

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
4 Posts
Posted 03/03/2019   7:46 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add Stampcoll to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hello stamp community

I got some stamps from germany and switzerland and I dont know if they are valueable or not
I collect mostly ottoman and turkish stamps so I know not much about these,
can you give me some information about these stamps and est. Value if you can ?

Thank you in advance for your help and wisdom.

Send note to Staff

Valued Member
United Kingdom
200 Posts
Posted 03/03/2019   10:55 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Noocassel to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
The penny red plate 89 is slightly interesting. if you were buying it from a store it might cost $5.00. I don't know about the other bits other than the German stuff is about 100 years old.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
United States
345 Posts
Posted 03/04/2019   08:31 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add wkusau to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
The best help that I can give you is to point you to an online catalog. You can go to www.stampworld.com and find your stamps. There are also a large list of web based catalogs on the StampSmarter web site. http://stampsmarter.com/features/CatalogHome.html
Your stamps on album pages are already identified for you so that helps. You have stamps from Germany, Switzerland, USA, Great Britain, and maybe others.
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
3800 Posts
Posted 03/04/2019   4:19 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add redwoodrandy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
A whole lot of fun.
4 Posts
Posted 03/04/2019   5:26 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Stampcoll to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
@ Noocassel Thank you for your feedback on those I am going to dig deeper

@wkusau The source you gave me is amazing ! I love it and I even use it on my own collection it makes things very simple and easy yet effective

@redwoodrandy Lol not sure what you mean by that I hope its something good #128516; but I have fun allways when it comes to stamps since I am 7-8 years old thanks again
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2019 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.29 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05