Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Giveaway - More FDCs And Covers

Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 22 / Views: 1,471Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
566 Posts
Posted 03/10/2019   12:44 am  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add Oracle of Delphi to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Not being a general cover collector, I am giving away additional batches of both FDCs and regular covers from my accumulation of material. I don't think any of this is more than ordinary and random stuff, some of the older covers have seen better days, and there is a bit of duplication in some of the batches. Most of the FDCs with addresses appear to be the collections of a handful of individuals which apparently were included in whatever broader collections I acquired at some point.

So, if you would like any of this to clutter up your closet rather than mine, please feel free to request any or all of the following by posting below or sending me a PM. For the first two categories I will pick two names at random next Saturday, each to receive one batch, and one name at random for each of the other categories. The material will be shipped free of charge postpaid. If you have an interest in all, but prefer particular category(s), please indicate accordingly.

Given the bulk involved, I am limiting this to U.S. and Canada based collectors only. If no one wants the stuff, I am disposing of it unless someone has a better idea what to do with it.

-- FDCs without addresses: 2 batches of about 155 covers each

-- FDCs with addresses: 2 batches of about 190 covers each

-- Regular covers: about 240 covers

-- Air mail/first flight, etc.: 32 covers

-- Space, NASA research, etc.: 68 covers

-- Picture postcards: 42 (really random subjects, all of the picture postcards are used)

And, as always, support SCF and Stamp Smarter as much as you can to give back for what they provide to all of us
Send note to Staff
Edited by Oracle of Delphi - 03/10/2019 12:47 am

Pillar Of The Community
United States
3798 Posts
Posted 03/10/2019   12:52 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Partime to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I would like the Air Mail / First Flight items. I would also like the Space / NASA.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Edited by Partime - 03/10/2019 12:53 am
Valued Member
United States
124 Posts
Posted 03/10/2019   09:26 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add AravindMichigan to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
@oracle Please put my name in.
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
1252 Posts
Posted 03/10/2019   8:45 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add No1philatelist to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I am into FFC's and postcards only. Thank you.
Valued Member
United States
334 Posts
Posted 03/10/2019   11:20 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Coastwatcher to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Oracle...please enter me. Thank you.
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
85 Posts
Posted 03/11/2019   12:11 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rascal to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please enter me. I appreciate it.
Valued Member
United States
261 Posts
Posted 03/11/2019   08:02 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add DaveG28 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I've already benefitted from your generosity, but if it's ok, I'd like to be included in the drawing for the NASA covers. Thank you!
Edited by DaveG28 - 03/11/2019 09:39 am
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
599 Posts
Posted 03/11/2019   08:39 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rismoney to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I'd like to be included in the drawing for the NASA covers. I think winning this would truly bring my 10 year old to the moon!
Pillar Of The Community
United States
831 Posts
Posted 03/11/2019   08:49 am  Show Profile Check orstampman's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add orstampman to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please add me for the NASA covers!
Pillar Of The Community
United States
578 Posts
Posted 03/11/2019   10:40 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add modernstamps to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter Me Please.
Thank you!
Valued Member
Canada
275 Posts
Posted 03/11/2019   11:37 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add EasyOne to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please enter my name Oracle. The air mail and space really interest me.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
594 Posts
Posted 03/11/2019   12:03 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add centerstage98 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I would be interested in any portion of the Regular Covers. Thank you.
Valued Member
United States
198 Posts
Posted 03/11/2019   2:29 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Turtle2900 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I will try again and am interested in the covers with addresses
And also the first flight covers.
Much thanks for your generousity !
Valued Member
United States
96 Posts
Posted 03/11/2019   2:59 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add stampboylife to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please enter me. Thanks much!
Pillar Of The Community
United States
645 Posts
Posted 03/11/2019   4:02 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add wkusau to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Throw my name in for any. Thanks.
Valued Member
United States
135 Posts
Posted 03/12/2019   2:23 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add qaman to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Put me in for all or any. Thanks very much.
Page: of 2 Previous TopicReplies: 22 / Views: 1,471Next Topic  
Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2022 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.23 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05