Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

WTB - USA Rb23 ⅝ Cent "Battleship" Proprietary Revenues

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 597Next Topic  
Valued Member
Thailand
87 Posts
Posted 03/17/2019   09:45 am  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add BattleshipRB23 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Greetings. For my current study project I am seeking to buy any/all USA RB23, solely.

RB23: Used/Unused; All Conditions; All varieties; All Usages; All Cancellation Types; however, in Singles and Horizontal Pairs Only (no vertical pairs, blocks, strips, or sheets).

Cheers and respects.
Send note to Staff
Edited by BattleshipRB23 - 03/19/2019 06:16 am

Pillar Of The Community
673 Posts
Posted 03/17/2019   4:07 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add ClassicPhilatelist to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Battleship,
I have a ton of these but I'm away for another 10 days. Is this a perpetual search?
How many do you want? Do you have a limit. (If my memory serves correctly, I believe I may have 200 - 300 or more of these...)
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
Thailand
87 Posts
Posted 03/18/2019   09:41 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add BattleshipRB23 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
@ClassicPhilatelist - All of 'em good sir! Most definitely perpetual as this will indeed be an extensive long-term study requiring the collection of a many RB23. I await patiently for your return from "away" good man ;-) Chat soon, cheers.
Valued Member
Thailand
87 Posts
Posted 10/22/2019   10:39 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add BattleshipRB23 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
@ClassicPhilatelist Did you come across any RB23s? If so, I would be very much interested in them. Cheers,
Pillar Of The Community
United States
6850 Posts
Posted 10/22/2019   10:51 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Petert4522 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Battleship, Classic Phil has not visited here in six months - you might try to Email him through the forum ?

Peter
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
4099 Posts
Posted 10/23/2019   1:24 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add redwoodrandy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
CP has been "LOCKED"
Learn More...
8275 Posts
Posted 10/23/2019   1:43 pm  Show Profile Check 51studebaker's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 51studebaker to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Previous TopicReplies: 6 / Views: 597Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2020 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.17 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05