Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

New Member From Louisiana! Avatar Request!

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

United States
0 Posts
Posted 04/13/2019   11:09 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add tlandry24 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hello Everyone! New Stamp Collector here from Louisiana.
Send note to Staff

Valued Member
United States
119 Posts
Posted 04/13/2019   11:13 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add tgswanner to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Nice pic and welcome from Alabama.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
United States
967 Posts
Posted 04/14/2019   4:54 pm  Show Profile Check ray.mac's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add ray.mac to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Nice pic, and welcome from a member in Tennessee, who is an NLU Grad....not ULM...NLU!
United States
0 Posts
Posted 04/14/2019   8:33 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add tlandry24 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you tgswanner. The vessel was named & built in my father's memory. Dad's company was his first client. Every now and then the guys offshore send me pictures when it goes to their locations.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
6123 Posts
Posted 04/14/2019   8:45 pm  Show Profile Check Petert4522's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Petert4522 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
It IS a beautiful picture - good enough for the next Louisiana Statehood stamp!

Peter
Valued Member
United States
181 Posts
Posted 04/15/2019   08:27 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add hoosierboy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the group from an old river watcher raised along the Ohio River below Cincinnati. Do you have a personal connection to the water or the boat? Thanks for the picture!
United States
0 Posts
Posted 04/15/2019   8:56 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add tlandry24 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
The vessel was named & built in my father's memory. Dad's company was his first client. Every now and then the guys offshore send me pictures when it goes to their locations. The boat in the picture named Tim Landry, my father, is docked in one of the north fields offshore looking at the Central Facility at sunset. Hurricane katrina actually wiped out our black bay production area which consisted of over 80 wells at the time. My dad was the guy who redesigned everything like the platforms structures & equipment, barricks, etc. He and I worked together while I was finishing engineering school before he passed away. So, yes I would say I have a personal connection.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2019 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.58 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05