Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Morocco Agencies 1936 Edward Variety And Other Overprints

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
42 Posts
Posted 04/15/2019   2:54 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add kscannons to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hello Again
On the Morocco Agencies are their any of them that have a Good value.

I looked up the 1/2d overprint and they have one on eBay thats $959.00 the Item is below

I got these old stock books for a song and i'm happy with them and I have a google Album with 1060 pictures and I hope its OK to post the link below if not please let me know and I'll delete it Ok.

I'll also be posting some of the mexican Stamps I got and I would really like to know of a good place to list them on

How are the sales on this website for selling or is it just eBay.ebay is great for buying but for a new user to sell it would not be worthwhile to do

If any of you know of a good outlet to sell please let me know I sort of got into buying a lot of stamps because as a Kid in the 70's I always wanted some of the stamps I now acquired its nice but I really can't afford to buy em on a fixed income from the VA benefits and to waste a few hundred a month on stuff I shouldn't buy but do is not wise

Thanks Austin

https://www.ebay.com/itm/MOROCCO-AG...AOSwi1pbuyfq

https://photos.app.(Offsite URL shortening not allowed) /do9Yg3iudMQzEd2L9
Send note to Staff

Valued Member
United States
42 Posts
Posted 04/15/2019   2:57 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add kscannons to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I guess I can't put my Album link to the Pictures here if your interested in seeing the other stamps I guess message me Thanks
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
United States
317 Posts
Posted 04/15/2019   5:42 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rdavid to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
That stamp listed for $959.00 looks a lot like Scott 78 in Morocco Agencies. That stamp has a catalog value of 25 cents. There is a bar added, but I would not go near this stamp, or use it to evaluate yours.
Valued Member
United States
317 Posts
Posted 04/15/2019   5:54 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rdavid to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
If these were mine, I would take them off those pages, which look not to be acid-free. P.S. I like the Marienwerder stamps!
Valued Member
United States
42 Posts
Posted 04/15/2019   6:29 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add kscannons to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks I plan on doing that but the page's are sort of shinny I think they were meant for stamps but back in the 60's I guess this was Okay the books were made in Paris Thanks Again Austin
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2019 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.38 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05