Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Worldwide Perfins To Swap

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author  Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member

Austria
120 Posts
Posted 04/23/2019   10:48 am  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add tommtomm to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
It's very easy to find perfins in auctions or shops, but either they are pretty expensive or you have to buy quite a lot even you just need a single one.

So I decided to make a plattform, where collectors can offer their perfins for exchange. At the moment I'm still the only one who is offering perfins there, but maybe some more will follow.

I added around 1000 US perfins today, so maybe there is something interesting for one or the other stampcommunity user as well.

REMARK: I do NOT sell any of those stamps - there is no financial reason for this site. No costs, no ads, nothing ... just thousands of perfin stamps from all over the world that are looking for collectors, and some useful information, links to perfin catalogs and more.

Here is the link to the US section of my perfin exchange board ->
http://www.perfins-exchange.com/vie...hp?f=6&t=113

Ah, just forgot: There's no need to sign in there for anyone. You can write me PMs here or over the mail adress mentioned in the "About us" part at the bottom of the site.
Send note to Staff
Edited by tommtomm - 04/23/2019 11:23 am

Valued Member
Thailand
87 Posts
Posted 04/23/2019   11:09 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add BattleshipRB23 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for sharing... hopefully some Battleship Perfins will pop up soon. Cheers.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
1209 Posts
Posted 05/01/2019   5:13 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add BlackJag to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Email your address and I'll "gift" these two perfins to you.
No trades thank you.

Valued Member
Austria
120 Posts
Posted 05/03/2019   02:36 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add tommtomm to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello BlackJag!

Thanks a lot for the offer!!!
These two are very common perfins (Franklin National Bank/Victoria Gouvernement), that I already have in my collection. So it wouldn't really make sense to send them from Canada to Europe.
But I'm shure there are Perfin collectors in your area, who will like them.

Thanks again
tomm
Valued Member
United States
59 Posts
Posted 09/16/2019   9:54 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add philatelia7 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
This is a great idea. And your website is very attractive, too.

I will definitely start saving up my perfins hoping for a future exchange.
   Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2019 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.14 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05