Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Linn's Emailed Newsletter

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 564Next Topic  
Valued Member

United States
90 Posts
Posted 04/23/2019   11:01 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add billresh to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I have been receiving a daily Linn's newsletter by email for several years. It usually contains an article or two from the most recent Linn's magazine. I especially enjoy the Monday Morning Brief. I have not received one since last Thursday. Has Linn's stopped sending them or do I need to re-register?

*** Moved by Staff to a more appropriate forum. ***
Send note to Staff

Pillar Of The Community
United States
1189 Posts
Posted 04/23/2019   11:14 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Stampman2002 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
billresh, I also get them and I archive them for future reference.

The daily Linn's was appearing 7 days a week until 4/13, then there was no Linn's on 4/14. There was none on 4/17 and 4/19, then appeared again on 4/20. I have not seen one since Saturday, though.

Perhaps the Easter weekend?
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
United States
90 Posts
Posted 04/24/2019   12:00 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add billresh to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks, stampman. To my knowlege, there has never been a holiday break before. Perhaps we will get an explanation from Linn's soon.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
1189 Posts
Posted 04/24/2019   11:31 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Stampman2002 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I got the morning brief in my mailbox today, so we'll see how continuous it is now.
  Previous TopicReplies: 3 / Views: 564Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.16 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05