Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Huntspex 2019 Stamp & Postcard Show

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

United States
1 Posts
Posted 05/03/2019   3:54 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add mcoreilly to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Huntspex 2019 Stamp & Postcard Show
2019 June 8, 9
HUNTSPEX 2019 Stamp and Postcard Show

The 52nd Annual Huntsville, Alabama Philatelic Exhibition

Northern Alabama's Biggest Stamp Collector's Marketplace

Sponsored by the Huntsville Philatelic Club

SATURDAY JUNE 8 --- 10 am - 5 pm
SUNDAY JUNE 9 --- 10 am - 3 pm

CALHOUN COMMUNITY COLLEGE
SPARKMAN BUILDING 1 - GRAND ATRIUM
102 Wynn Drive (I-565, exit 15)
Huntsville, Alabama

FREE ADMISSION - FREE PARKING - STAMP EXHIBITS

8 STAMP DEALERS and 6 POSTCARD DEALERS

U.S. POST OFFICE STATION & SPECIAL POSTMARK

COMMEMORATIVE SHOW CACHETED ENVELOPE

FREE COMMEMORATIVE THEME SOUVENIR SHEET
(one per person - while supplies last - limited printing of 100)

STAMP APPRAISALS - FREE STAMPS FOR CHILDREN

The show theme for HUNTSPEX 2019 celebrates the 50th Anniversary of the Apollo 11 Moon Landing. Please join us as we commemorate the undisputed scientific accomplishment of the 20th century when man first walked on the Moon and changed mankind's history forever.

For more info, call Mike O'Reilly at mcoreilly@att.net or 256-527-4601
Send note to Staff
Edited by mcoreilly - 05/03/2019 3:58 pm

Valued Member
United States
171 Posts
Posted 05/04/2019   2:44 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add postagedueguy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I've been going to this show since 1977 and it's always good!!! Everyone's always friendly and helpfull. I urge you to give it a shot!!!
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
United States
171 Posts
Posted 06/02/2019   11:38 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add postagedueguy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
It's coming up this weekend and it's right across the Interstate 565 to the U.S. Space & Rocket Center. You can kill two birds with one stone!!!
Valued Member
United States
225 Posts
Posted 06/03/2019   12:22 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rwoodennickel to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I plan on going Saturday, do you know if there are any dealers with US Revenues??
Thanks,
Robert
Valued Member
United States
171 Posts
Posted 06/04/2019   01:29 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add postagedueguy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I plan on going Saturday, do you know if there are any dealers with US Revenues??

Here's the postcard the club send out with the list of dealers. All of the stamp dealers have US stocks and most likely have some revenues. I hope they have some interesting postage dues too.

Here's a map to the show

Edited by postagedueguy - 06/04/2019 01:46 am
Valued Member
United States
225 Posts
Posted 06/04/2019   12:12 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rwoodennickel to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for the info, I have lived in Huntsville for decades and this will be my first time to go. Looking forward to it, happy hunting!!
Thanks,
Robert
Valued Member
United States
171 Posts
Posted 06/06/2019   5:25 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add postagedueguy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hope to see you there! They have a really good stamp club in Huntsville. You might look into joining. Have fun!!!
Valued Member
United States
171 Posts
Posted 06/08/2019   9:53 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add postagedueguy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I went to this show today and it was well attended. I even brought a few postage dues! It's open tomorrow too from 10am to 3pm. Have fun!!!
Valued Member
United States
225 Posts
Posted 06/08/2019   11:21 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rwoodennickel to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I was there around 1100a to 100p. Only one dealer had any revenues, but they were nice. I purchased 12 items for a reasonable price. Plan on going next year. Heck, I even thought about going back and buying more from this guy on Sunday.
Thanks,
Robert
Valued Member
United States
171 Posts
Posted 06/09/2019   09:58 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add postagedueguy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Glad you had a good time. If you go back today talk to some of the club members about their next meeting. Have fun!
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2019 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.62 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05