Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Royal Mail Presentation Pack Giveaway

Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3
Valued Member
Learn More...
404 Posts
Posted 05/22/2019   3:07 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add Oracle of Delphi to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
For some reason, I have an extra of each of the pictured presentation packs which I will be giving away free of charge postpaid. If you know a Harry Potter or royal palace fan and would have an interest in either or both, please let me know accordingly by next Tues, May 28 by posting or PM.

Winner(s) will be picked at random and notified to confirm their interest. Please confirm quickly since I need to get these in the mail by end next week.

As always, please consider a donation to SCF or StampSmarter to help support this wonderful hobby.

Send note to Staff

Valued Member
United States
495 Posts
Posted 05/22/2019   3:35 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add modernstamps to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please enter me for the Royal Palace stamps.
Thanks!
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
United States
646 Posts
Posted 05/22/2019   3:59 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add gettinold to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Oracle of Delphi

Please enter me also. Thank you.
Valued Member
United States
140 Posts
Posted 05/22/2019   4:56 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add tgswanner to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Throw my name in that hat please...thank you!
Valued Member
United States
87 Posts
Posted 05/22/2019   5:33 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Moschophoros to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please enter me as well - thanks!
Valued Member
United States
357 Posts
Posted 05/22/2019   6:16 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rdavid to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please enter me! Thanks
Bedrock Of The Community
Learn More...
Australia
26718 Posts
Posted 05/22/2019   6:37 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter my name please.
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
633 Posts
Posted 05/22/2019   7:32 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add dutchman1948 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
enter me please, thank you
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
180 Posts
Posted 05/22/2019   9:42 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add amccleaf1 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me please. And thanks!
Bedrock Of The Community
Learn More...
Australia
26718 Posts
Posted 05/22/2019   10:16 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
As an aside,
any members aware of the Harry Potter vehicle please?
Looks very similar to a car I owned when a struggling student
a Toyota "Tiara" perhaps ?
Mine was employed as a part time Bus, tent, sleeping quarters, utility, and generally abused, but the thing never died, it just kept on keeping on.......

Valued Member
United States
136 Posts
Posted 05/22/2019   11:24 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add waddsbadds to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Rod222 it's a mid-1960's Ford Anglia, i.e. a British-built Ford
Pillar Of The Community
United States
702 Posts
Posted 05/23/2019   01:01 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add erilaz to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please enter me for Harry Potter. Thanks!
Bedrock Of The Community
Learn More...
Australia
26718 Posts
Posted 05/23/2019   01:02 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rod222 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Aha!
Thanks Wadds, similar, but the Ford is way better quality than my old fella.
wiki
just spotted LH drive, must be a US version.
Edited by rod222 - 05/23/2019 01:03 am
Valued Member
Learn More...
404 Posts
Posted 05/23/2019   01:40 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Oracle of Delphi to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Folks, only the Harry Potter stamps are included in this giveaway - no flying Ford Anglia, I'm afraid.

Valued Member
Israel
464 Posts
Posted 05/23/2019   03:56 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Rob Roy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Lovely stamps. Please enter me as well. Thanks.
Valued Member
United States
237 Posts
Posted 05/23/2019   08:01 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add DaveG28 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
British stamps! Love them! Please include me in the drawing, and thank you!
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2019 Stamp Community Forums
It took 1.75 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05