There are 7 stamps here that I set aside because I like how different they are from the other US stamps that I have.
Starting from the top left, reading from left to right:
- 5 cent Inter. Revenue, Series of 1880 Documentary stamp. (I like the matching 1880 cancellation from New York)
- 3 cent Century of Progress stamp of the Federal Building.
- 10 cent State of New York Stack Transfer Tax stamp.
- 1 cent Inter. Revenue, Series of 1880.
- 1/8 cent Inter. Revenue, Series of 1880 Proprietary stamp.
- $50 Internal Revenue Documentary.
- 1 cent Columbus in Sight of Land. (Lightly canceled)
I don't know much about them other than the obvious(not including the Columbus and Century of Progress), what about y'all?*** Moved by Staff to a more appropriate forum. ***