Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Us Revenue Pages, Any Downloads?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar Of The Community
United States
1718 Posts
Posted 06/11/2019   5:15 pm  Show Profile Check Stamps1962's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add Stamps1962 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I need to redo my revenue pages, was using Steiner pages but noted subscription now is $50 and if this is all I need, it's not worth it. Anyone know of a site offering decent pages for these for downloading? I'd like to find pages for all major types including Wines, etc.
Send note to Staff

Pillar Of The Community
United States
6234 Posts
Posted 06/11/2019   6:56 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Petert4522 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
WOW

Peter
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
United States
1718 Posts
Posted 06/11/2019   7:08 pm  Show Profile Check Stamps1962's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Stamps1962 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Mind explaining your reply? Or is that your way of expressing that I am expecting too much for free?

I perhaps did not explain that I am more than willing to buy a download. The revenue pages would be about the only page set I'd be interested in. I don't think my expectations are unreasonable.
Edited by Stamps1962 - 06/11/2019 7:09 pm
Pillar Of The Community
United States
1425 Posts
Posted 06/11/2019   7:54 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add James Drummond to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Stamps1962,

Just curious why you wouldn't just buy the most commonly-used, current revenue stamp albums?

Jim

https://www.ericjackson.com/rDetail...4666&this=it

Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
4448 Posts
Posted 06/11/2019   8:07 pm  Show Profile Check revenuecollector's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add revenuecollector to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Presumably because he doesn't want a mixed set of pages. I read from the OP that he has SOME revenue pages in Steiner format, but not others.

A Steiner subscription is a good value if you need many different sets of pages, but if you only need one or two, it's not exactly cheap, given that you still have to provide the paper and printing.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
1718 Posts
Posted 06/11/2019   8:23 pm  Show Profile Check Stamps1962's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Stamps1962 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Jim, I am looking for 3 ring standard size pages to match the page size for my Mystic binders.

I now think I recall a website that offers downloads of Steiner pages and that may solve my problem, will post a link if I can.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
1718 Posts
Posted 06/11/2019   8:36 pm  Show Profile Check Stamps1962's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Stamps1962 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
The dealer selling the downloads is Richard Simpson- for 8.5 x 11 pages he charges fifteen cents per page. Here's a list of his US pages including Revenues:

http://www.albumpages.net/list2.html#

With postage I may not save much going though him as opposed to a Steiner membership but then his charge includes the paper, ink and printing. Think I will order the Documentaries for now and add others later.
Edited by Stamps1962 - 06/11/2019 8:37 pm
Valued Member
United States
218 Posts
Posted 06/12/2019   2:52 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rwoodennickel to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Stampsmarter has other US pages, wonder why not revenues??
Thanks,
Robert
Learn More...
6647 Posts
Posted 06/12/2019   3:08 pm  Show Profile Check 51studebaker's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 51studebaker to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I haven't gotten to them yet, this new HPO catalog (it has 5600 images) is taking longer then I thought!
Don
Valued Member
United States
218 Posts
Posted 06/12/2019   3:28 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rwoodennickel to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Don, we all appreciate your time and efforts!!
Thanks,
Robert
Valued Member
Canada
179 Posts
Posted 06/13/2019   03:15 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add clivel to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Not being a collector of US Revenue stamps, I have no idea how complete they are, but you can find a few US Revenue albums here: http://www.thestampweb.com/albums.html
  • US Private Die Proprietary - 68-page album for US Private Die Proprietary Stamps.

• US Revenues Miscellaneous - various US revenue albums including customs, consular, distilled spirits, firearms, etc.

• US-Postal-Savings-Stamps - US Postal Savings Stamps album.

The PDF files are formatted for 10 x 11.5 paper, but this can easily be changed by downloading and installing the free AlbumEasy program.
Clive
AlbumEasy - Free software for creating custom stamp album pages
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2019 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.81 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05