Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Resuming Give-aways With 50 Ww

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member

Canada
411 Posts
Posted 06/19/2019   5:23 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add NBSTAMPER to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Haven't been active on the site for a while but will return by offering 5 packets of 50 different world wide to the first 5 takers. I will cover postage.
Send note to Staff

Valued Member
United States
87 Posts
Posted 06/19/2019   5:53 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Moschophoros to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Would love one, Thank-you!
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
United Kingdom
244 Posts
Posted 06/19/2019   6:43 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Maiden to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I'm not one to turn down free stamps, thanks :)
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
198 Posts
Posted 06/19/2019   7:13 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Calstamp to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply

Would apprreciate one packet.

Thank you.
Valued Member
United States
126 Posts
Posted 06/19/2019   7:35 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Ireland2018 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Im interested and love some.
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
172 Posts
Posted 06/19/2019   7:56 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Turtle2900 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
me too!

(i typed and posted fast so I could be the 5th)

Thank you for the great offer and welcome back)
Edited by Turtle2900 - 06/19/2019 8:00 pm
Valued Member
Canada
411 Posts
Posted 06/19/2019   11:15 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add NBSTAMPER to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
OK,can everyone please e-mail me your mailing addresses? The stamps are ready to go.
Valued Member
Ecuador
144 Posts
Posted 06/20/2019   07:53 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add novato to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
hello
do you have canadian definitive stamps? I miss a lot of this.
Collect: Used stamps from Great Britain, Australia, Japan. used Australia KGV Heads. Used Australia Roos. Used Great Britain Queen Elizabeth II Heads (Machins)
Valued Member
United States
234 Posts
Posted 06/20/2019   07:55 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add DaveG28 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Am I too late? (1...2...3...4...5...darn it)
Valued Member
United States
450 Posts
Posted 06/20/2019   10:03 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add modernstamps to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I guess I'm to late.
Valued Member
Canada
411 Posts
Posted 06/24/2019   09:39 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add NBSTAMPER to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Stamps were mailed this morning.

Novato, I can put together a pack of 50 Canadian for you. Send your mailing address.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2019 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.7 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05