Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Cancels On Small Queens

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
6255 Posts
Posted 06/20/2019   1:20 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add wert to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hi Guys

I am NO expert on cancels on Small Queen stamps...Got these in a junk box at the local stamp club...Anything catches your eye.

Robert

Send note to Staff

Pillar Of The Community
Canada
623 Posts
Posted 06/20/2019   2:29 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add No1philatelist to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Nice Robert! 3c small queens. Nice targets on position #1, 11, 14.
Nice Crowns on #5, 9.
Registered on #3.
Halifax duplex on #8.
Prescott in barred oval on #10.
A scribbler on # 17.
Is that a # in center of 19?

#12 speaks for itself as well as the rest of the variety of cork cancels.

The crown is one I still do not have and want to obtain.

Mike
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
United States
937 Posts
Posted 06/20/2019   4:57 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add chipg to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
While I can't add anything to what Mike said with any of the 3c in your pic, it does give me an excuse to dig out a page of cancellations on small queens.
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
6255 Posts
Posted 06/20/2019   6:39 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add wert to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the page chipg

Mike...email me your personal email I will send you one of the crown cancels..They are not in the best shape, but it will fill the space until you come across a better one my friend.

Robert
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
623 Posts
Posted 06/20/2019   10:56 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add No1philatelist to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Robert. I was not expecting that. Graciously appreciated. Hopefully, somehow I will reciprocate in future.

Chipg, nice cancellations! Those top ones are interesting, have never seen them before. I like how your Lilly's Corner cover ties nicely with the stamps. It is completly self explanitory and is educational for those who have not seen material like this before. Thank you for sharing.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2019 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.39 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05