Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

1851 Washington 3 Cent Stamp. Gum Is Still On The Back. Is It Real Or Fake

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 634Next Topic  
Valued Member
Estonia
30 Posts
Posted 06/24/2019   10:47 am  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add Kevin-Eric to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hi, I need some help with this stamp. I don't know it's value and can sb please tell me what is scott number.
Send note to Staff
Edited by Kevin-Eric - 06/24/2019 2:49 pm

Valued Member
Estonia
30 Posts
Posted 06/24/2019   10:50 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Kevin-Eric to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Picture from behind.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2024 Posts
Posted 06/24/2019   3:53 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add hy-brasil to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
This might be Scott #11 or 11A. This is cut close around the design so might even be the perforated stamp #26 with perfs cut off. With the pen cancel and no margins, this is worth under a dollar.
Edited by hy-brasil - 06/24/2019 3:57 pm
Valued Member
Estonia
30 Posts
Posted 06/24/2019   3:58 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Kevin-Eric to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Ok, thanks
Valued Member
United States
473 Posts
Posted 06/25/2019   9:07 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Philazilla to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
It is cut so close as to prevent identification between 11 or 11A. It also has an undesirable pen cancel. You can get both a nice 4-margin 11 and 11A for something like $20. I think "under a dollar" is a high estimate.
  Previous TopicReplies: 4 / Views: 634Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2020 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2020 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.21 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05