Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Semi-current English Language Catalog For Revenue Stamps Of France?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
4631 Posts
Posted 06/26/2019   10:27 am  Show Profile Check revenuecollector's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add revenuecollector to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Does such an animal exist?

I'm aware of on old Billig catalogue that is several decades old. The only regularly updated catalogue of revenue stamps of France that I'm aware of is Yvert, with 2012 and 2016 editions... and my literacy in French is nonexistent.
Send note to Staff

Pillar Of The Community
United Kingdom
4386 Posts
Posted 06/26/2019   12:06 pm  Show Profile Check GeoffHa's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add GeoffHa to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
"If someone who speaks three languages is trilingual, and someone who speaks is bilingual, what do you call someone who speaks one?" etc, etc

I have a 1990s copy of the Yvert catalogue, and it's pretty self-explanatory, even with my grammar school French. And I suspect that the newer editions are better illustrated.

Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Edited by GeoffHa - 06/26/2019 12:36 pm
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2019 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.34 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05