Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

Don Denman Awarded APS 2019 Kehr Award For Stampsmarter

Previous Page | Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 51 / Views: 4,220Next Topic
Page: of 4
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
4414 Posts
Posted 07/06/2019   8:25 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add redwoodrandy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Kudos
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Pillar Of The Community
United States
1189 Posts
Posted 07/06/2019   10:04 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Stampman2002 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
I can't think of anyone more deserving. Congratulations, Don.
Valued Member
United States
156 Posts
Posted 07/06/2019   10:06 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add tgswanner to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
A VERY WELL DESERVED AWARD!!!
Congrats Don.
Valued Member
Canada
287 Posts
Posted 07/06/2019   10:23 pm  Show Profile Check clivel's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add clivel to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Details of the Kher award can be found here: APS Kehr Award
Don is a well-deserved recipient - Congratulations!

Clive
AlbumEasy - Free software for creating custom stamp album pages
PSGSA - The Philatelic Society for Greater Southern Africa

Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
544 Posts
Posted 07/06/2019   10:45 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Oracle of Delphi to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Good show, Don. Congrats on well-deserved recognition for all your hard work and vast knowledge. I support StampSmarter on an ongoing basis and urge others to do the same to assist Don in his valuable work.
Valued Member
United States
257 Posts
Posted 07/06/2019   11:11 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rwoodennickel to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome!! Congratulations!
Thanks,
Robert
Learn More...
9500 Posts
Posted 07/07/2019   04:52 am  Show Profile Check 51studebaker's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 51studebaker to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you everyone for the kind words, it is truly appreciated. And thank you APS for this generous acknowledgement. For me, this award is an affirmation of those who have come before us and established the foundation for a great hobby. It is also an acknowledgment for our community, including all those who helped with both Stamp Smarter and this forum, and the award is shared with them. To be honest my efforts were not totally altruistic and in fact also had a bit of selfish motivation; it allowed me to continue to participate in our great hobby while dealing with my medical challenges over the last 5-6 years. I treasure all the relationships, learning opportunities, and support that this community has provided. I am sincerely grateful to be able to promote our hobby to others.
Don
Pillar Of The Community
United States
961 Posts
Posted 07/07/2019   05:44 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jbcev80 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Don

Congratulations Well deserved honor.

Jerry B
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
151 Posts
Posted 07/07/2019   12:01 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add RK1468 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations on a very well-deserved award. All of your efforts are much appreciated!
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
Canada
890 Posts
Posted 07/07/2019   12:26 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add gmot to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Well deserved indeed - thank you for all you do.
Pillar Of The Community
1003 Posts
Posted 07/07/2019   12:58 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add DrewM to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Thumbs up indeed.
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
5203 Posts
Posted 07/07/2019   1:26 pm  Show Profile Check revenuecollector's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add revenuecollector to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations Don. Well deserved!
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
1028 Posts
Posted 07/07/2019   2:09 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add danstamps54 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
CONGRATULATIONS, Don!

You are a credit to the hobby and this board! Thanks for all your effort!
Experienced stamps need a home too. I'd rather have an example that is imperfect than no example.
I collect for enjoyment, not investment.
APS Member #223433
Postmark Collectors Club Member #6333
Meter Stamp Society Member #1409
Pillar Of The Community
United States
1168 Posts
Posted 07/07/2019   3:44 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Hal to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Well Done, Don!!!
Pillar Of The Community
United States
1025 Posts
Posted 07/07/2019   5:01 pm  Show Profile Check ray.mac's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add ray.mac to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations on winning the award, Don, and continual thanks for all you've done for our hobby and SCF!
Page: of 4 Previous TopicReplies: 51 / Views: 4,220Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2021 Stamp Community Forums
It took 0.21 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05