Stamp Community Family of Web Sites
Thousands of stamps, consistently graded, competitively priced and hundreds of in-depth blog posts to read
Stamp Community Forum

Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some stamps?
Our stamp forum is completely free! Register Now!

A Back Of The Book Stamp Giveaway: R81A

Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar Of The Community
United States
1479 Posts
Posted 07/13/2019   3:20 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add James Drummond to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
One week from today, on July 20, 2019, you could win the 2 dollar first issue imperforate revenue stamp that is shown below.

This copy has four decent to large margins and a black manuscript cancel, but it has a tiny tear in the bottom margin and a pinpoint thin/hole by Washington's right ear.

The various pencil markings on the back are included, free of charge.

The current (2019) Scott catalog value is $250.00.

To be placed into the drawing for this stamp, just post "enter me" (or equivalent).

The stamp will be sent via a regular, non-insured method, anywhere on the planet earth, for free.

Jim

Send note to Staff

Valued Member
United States
267 Posts
Posted 07/13/2019   3:27 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Louise411 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please enter me and thank you very much Sir.
Send note to Staff  Go to Top of Page
Valued Member
United States
486 Posts
Posted 07/13/2019   3:29 pm  Show Profile Check docgfd's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add docgfd to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter Me.

(beautiful stamp!)

Thanks !
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
620 Posts
Posted 07/13/2019   3:53 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add dutchman1948 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me please, thank you
Pillar Of The Community
Learn More...
United States
3166 Posts
Posted 07/13/2019   4:24 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Partime to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me please. (I'll win something sooner or later ...)
Valued Member
United States
140 Posts
Posted 07/13/2019   4:46 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add tgswanner to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please enter me sir. Thank you. Greg
Valued Member
United States
87 Posts
Posted 07/13/2019   6:29 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Moschophoros to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me, please! Thank-you!
Valued Member
United States
200 Posts
Posted 07/13/2019   7:15 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add dsmith426 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
enter me
Valued Member
United States
478 Posts
Posted 07/14/2019   08:28 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add modernstamps to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me please. Thank you!
Valued Member
United States
229 Posts
Posted 07/14/2019   12:52 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add rwoodennickel to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me please, Thank you.
Thanks,
Robert
Valued Member
Israel
463 Posts
Posted 07/14/2019   2:47 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Rob Roy to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me. Thanks
Valued Member
United States
38 Posts
Posted 07/14/2019   3:25 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add ccrider to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please enter me. Thank you.

Chris
Valued Member
United States
110 Posts
Posted 07/14/2019   5:22 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add StatesmanStamper to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Enter me please.

Thank you,
Dale
Pillar Of The Community
United States
1157 Posts
Posted 07/14/2019   6:11 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add sharksfan11 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Include me in this! :)
Valued Member
United States
112 Posts
Posted 07/14/2019   6:56 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add gslaten to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Please add my name. Thanks.
Valued Member
Learn More...
81 Posts
Posted 07/14/2019   8:37 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Andyrich74 to your friends list  Get a Link to this Reply
Not interested in entering to win the stamp; but what is this? Just would like to learn more, and thank you. Gorgeous stamp!
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Go to Top of Page
Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Stamp Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2019 Stamp Community Family - All rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Stamp Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Privacy Policy / Terms of Use    Advertise Here
Stamp Community Forum © 2007 - 2019 Stamp Community Forums
It took 1.46 seconds to lick this stamp. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05