Well members, will now outline my full reply to my last email to each member by name:
1) '51studebaker' (Don): I have never used couriers (only Australia Post) and never had any delivery issue with my buyers;
2) 'revenuecollector': I agree that heaping profanity and abuse on eBay
support reps isn't an appropriate way to resolve things in my favor, but as I noted in my chat, but you are dealing with a small cog in a large machine and they are just robots.
Yes I may have been notified by eBay
in July 2018, but they never told me what action to take and yes I should of asked. I can assure you that my sales transaction and so called deficiencies you noted compared to other sellers was never raised by eBay
, so you have just made an assumption.
Do bare in mind that I expect their remedies to elevate my deficiencies would have probably meant increasing my costs to the buyers therefore making my selling levels even lower.
3) 'Battlestamps': Yes I did have the same conditions on eBay
and no I did not have any claims against me for any issues, thus my 100% performance. Yes I understand that I'm still responsible for any lose or damage and where this has happened I have always refunded the buyer. BUT I still believe this to be unfair, its all stacked against the seller
4) 'revenuecollector': by adding shipping and handling charges would only mean less chance of selling especially for low value stamps;
5) 'KRelyea': I was not having problems with my business (do remember I had been selling for 18 years with no problems with selling my non stamp items). Please note that selling stamps on eBay
is a lot harder than selling cloths, DVDS etc. Contrary to your assumption, I did not knOW what the problems were, only that eBay
told me I was not selling enough
PS what is a OP???
6) 'dutchman1948': I have been with Declampe for over a year now and have had no problems with them!!!;
7) 'KGV Collector': I won't waste my time responding to your comments other than to say that I do have terminal lung cancer but it does not effect my judgement or opinions of eBay
8) 'gmot' : Yes I was very rude to the reps but these days when you talk to a rep from any organisation they nearly always come from overseas and do not always understand the English language, that is the reason and I'm not a racist, I come from a multicultural society;
9) 'shermae: No comment!!!;
10) 'steevh': I did not ask for sympathy in my original post, only if any others had experienced the same. With regards to being racist, see my response above, I take great offence to that comment. I keep saying, I may have been rude to the eBay
reps but I have never been rude to my buyers once again thus my 100% rating. Yet another assumption;
11) ÁravindMichigan': Its got nothing to do with being English. I want to make sure that the reps understand the English language and yes I do make a lot of spelling mistakes because I suffer from dyslexia!! In addition, I note that most of the responders are from the USA and they have a different way of spelling certain words!!!
No doubt my above responses will not go down well with members and I may well be suspended. The only member that has responded with reasonable sense is Don.